• Last update: Dec 13, 2016 - 6:19

ReportThomasAD3ThomasAD3

Thomasad3's picture
  • Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America

Another displaced person from T61 looking for a new home. Looks like I have found one here! :-)

My Featured Songs:

Shine - One day
Escape Route 36 - What You Did Wrong
Shannon McMahon - Man Who's Never Satisfied
Nebulae with Chlorophyll - Step Off
Jordan Reyne - the Keening Song

• thomasad3 6 thomasad3 6

Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 15:02
    good to see you thomas... hope you're feeling well!
  • Andrew Lothian's picture
    Left by Andrew Lothian, on Jan 25, 2010 - 21:18
    Thats so nice to here you were a fan! I'm going to be uploading some new stuff as soon as I get my album pressed. It's all ready to go except for the artwork. I think I like this place. I liked getting hearts and stuff, but it's the communication aspect is what's really imprtant.
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 20:42
    oh wow, small world haha
  • Ravi Brunsvik's picture
    Left by Ravi Brunsvik, on Jan 25, 2010 - 18:16
    Thomas, thanks for being a continuing source of inspiration to me :-) I don't think I am able to express properly what it means to me, to have you around.
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 12:57
    Thank you for finding me! It is good to see you here. :)
  • VERY GLAD