• Last update: Dec 13, 2016 - 6:19

ReportThomasAD3ThomasAD3

Thomasad3's picture
  • Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America

Another displaced person from T61 looking for a new home. Looks like I have found one here! :-)

My Featured Songs:

Shine - One day
Escape Route 36 - What You Did Wrong
Shannon McMahon - Man Who's Never Satisfied
Nebulae with Chlorophyll - Step Off
Jordan Reyne - the Keening Song

• thomasad3 6 thomasad3 6

• canukgal's picture
    Left by canukgal, on Jan 30, 2010 - 17:54
    Hey Thomas, how are you doing? Are you settling in here? I finally had time to dig in and I'm loving it!
    • ThomasAD3's picture
      HI
      Left by ThomasAD3, on Jan 30, 2010 - 21:19
      So nice to hear from you CG! Yes, I am settled in here at uvumi, and I absolutely love it. If T61 dropped their new format and went all the way back to bumps and tuneboxes, I would still not return. I trust the people running the site. I will never trust Sam & James. Glad to hear you Like it here, too! :-)
  • ilikefish:)'s picture
    Left by ilikefish:), on Jan 30, 2010 - 14:45
    Cheers man. First song we ever wrote that. ;)
  • ER36
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 30, 2010 - 14:40
    Hiya Thomas,
    Thanks for the kind comments on the ER36 page. Yes, it's great to be here!
    Toby
  • Rehyn's picture
    Hola
    Left by Rehyn, on Jan 30, 2010 - 14:23
    I thought I'd make the change and I like the site. It's nice to see some of the old 61 faces on here. I'm in the studio again and I'm almost done with my new single. The full album should be out late summer/early fall. I'm excited!!! :D Cheers and Much Love, Rehyn
  • Cher Harrington's picture
    Hi :)
    Left by Cher Harrington, on Jan 29, 2010 - 13:23
    Hi Thomas, great to see you again!
  • Helen Austin's picture
    Left by Helen Austin, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:57
    so glad you like it... it's a new sound for me!
  • Holly D's's picture
    I'm a moron
    Left by Holly D's, on Jan 28, 2010 - 15:02
    Hey ThomasAD63,
    Great to see another old61er. Thanks for becoming a fan over here. Still getting use to it. I'm a moron and set up the band as my profile so now I had to redo it. So we have a different page now for Hollywood Drunks so come by and become a fan again. Sorry for my stupidity not for my drinking. And forgive this bad generic comment. I'll get better. peace, Hollywood Drunks
  • ozmoses's picture
    Left by ozmoses, on Jan 28, 2010 - 9:24
    Thanks! I can't seem to shake this pig off me ... still working on it lol
    Refugee Crisis
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 28, 2010 - 8:58
    Hope this site doesn't morph into a fashion accessory...
  • RAWK
    Left by worldblee, on Jan 26, 2010 - 15:12
    Glad you made the jump to Uvumi.
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »