• Last update: Dec 13, 2016 - 6:19

ReportThomasAD3ThomasAD3

Thomasad3's picture
  • Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America

Another displaced person from T61 looking for a new home. Looks like I have found one here! :-)

My Featured Songs:

Shine - One day
Escape Route 36 - What You Did Wrong
Shannon McMahon - Man Who's Never Satisfied
Nebulae with Chlorophyll - Step Off
Jordan Reyne - the Keening Song

• thomasad3 6 thomasad3 6

• Yardbird's picture
    Thomas!
    Left by Yardbird, on Feb 3, 2010 - 15:48
    Great to see your smiling face. I kept trying to leave you a message as t61 imploded, but didn't know if it got through. Looking forward to getting to know you better here.
  • Thanks Thomas!
    Left by Jordan, on Feb 3, 2010 - 10:36
    SO glad you like the track :)) Cheers for checking it out!
  • Left by worldblee, on Feb 3, 2010 - 6:54
    Hi Thomas. Always enjoy your favorite song selections that show up on my dash. Lazy way to spot songs I may have missed ;-). Cheers!
  • Sally's picture
    Oooooh thanksies!!!! Coffee??
    Left by Sally, on Feb 3, 2010 - 0:13
    king-coffee.jpg
  • Nathan Moritz's picture
    Thanks!
    Left by Nathan Moritz, on Feb 1, 2010 - 11:49
    Hey there, Thomas! Glad to see you've found this excellent site as well. Also, thanks for becoming a fan. =) Take care, man.
  • Max Vernon's picture
    Left by Max Vernon, on Feb 1, 2010 - 11:26
    thanks. yeah I'm not a big fan of t61's redesign...
  • sf49rox's picture
    Hello!
    Left by sf49rox, on Feb 1, 2010 - 4:59
    Thank you for the warm welcome, and for being my first friend. I had not logged into t61 in a while and was shocked to see the new design. Anyway it is good to see an old face, and I hope all is well with you.
  • Raine's picture
    Hi Tom
    Left by Raine, on Jan 31, 2010 - 15:15
    Hope you're enjoying it here - I am!

I stopped by to snag a song from your playlists for one of mine - i got Planet Boelex and Lisa's Antenna - Outlet. Very nice.

I'll try to remember to plurk this week (I always forget)!
  • Beauprep's picture
    Thanks!
    Left by Beauprep, on Jan 31, 2010 - 10:04
    Nice to be your friend... thought all of us t61 refugees should stick together!
  • Boris Van Luger's picture
    Thanks
    Left by Boris Van Luger, on Jan 31, 2010 - 6:47
    Thank you for the comment. nice to be on Uvumi. Remind me T61 back a few years ago, before they fail with communication with artists and listeners, and put a giant mess in their site !
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »