The Golden Shopping Mall in the Sky

The Golden Shopping Mall in the Sky

We're not quite sure what The Golden Shopping Mall in the Sky is, it just is and always shall be.
We'll see what happens but THIS IS NOT a forum for selling stuff. There are plenty other dank spaces on the web to do that.
Please post away, add pictures and enlighten our lives.

6 members - Founded Sep 10 2010

CommentsComments

• «  1  2  3  »

• geronimodeleon's picture
    Longtime love ' )
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Oct 15, 2010 at 12:50am
  • geronimodeleon's picture
    A few more Jazz/Funk Fav's
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 25, 2010 at 7:46pm

• geronimodeleon's picture
    Manchild
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 25, 2010 at 7:16pm
    One of my favorite funk/fusion albums from the 1970's was Manchild by Herbie Hancock.
    I found this cool/nicely edited retro NYC video montage this am.
  • Lunar Bed's picture
    Left by Lunar Bed, on Sep 21, 2010 at 1:41pm
    You can never max out the card. Some really good stuff. Is there audio on your film?
    Also who else should we invite? Everyone/No one/Someone?
    • geronimodeleon's picture
      :15 Sec silent film
      Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 21, 2010 at 6:18pm
      Future posts will be scored.
      I put it up as a test of the Flikr upload process.

I'm open to invite those who understand your vision of a forum for ideas and conversation and discussion.

It's great that Ginger is on board, I like her work and sensibilities.
      • Lunar Bed's picture
        Left by Lunar Bed, on Sep 22, 2010 at 3:07am
        I think you are leading the line here. There are so many different mediums to "dabble" in.
        Maybe this is the new renaissance.
  • geronimodeleon's picture
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 21, 2010 at 12:34pm

Wasn't I Joe: David Sylvian,Steve Jansen,
    Masakatsu Takagi

Showa Women's University - Hitomi Memorial Hall, Tokyo - 24th April 2004
    • geronimodeleon's picture
      Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 21, 2010 at 6:44pm
      The more I look at it, the more I like it . )
  • geronimodeleon's picture
    Guess I maxed out the card . )
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 21, 2010 at 12:43pm
  • geronimodeleon's picture
    More stock for the Mall
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 21, 2010 at 12:39pm
    Christian Fennesz, David Sylvian - Transit.
  • geronimodeleon's picture
    Flikr Image
    Left by geronimodeleon, on Sep 20, 2010 at 6:08pm

This is a short and simple animation I posted as a trial/test. I upgraded to Flikr pro so I could post unlimited "video."
    The sample is about :15 sec.
    Though I can post up to 00:01:30:00,
    I'm going to start with a series of :15 sec bits,
    and score each of them. I figured it would be a fun way to do some R&D...
    maybe even develop some sequence sensibility as the stream of vids progressess.
  • «  1  2  3  »