• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

• Label: stereofame.com/roberto

• roberto roberto

• Beauprep's picture
    Support for Steve
    Left by Beauprep, on Feb 5, 2010 - 18:12
    Hi Roberto,
    I wanted to let you t61 refugees know that another former t61 member, Steve, has started a new music site http://bestbop.com/wpmu/ It's in it's infancy, but I admire what he's doing and hope you will check it out and give him some support!
  • medisina's picture
    hi roberto!!!
    Left by medisina, on Feb 5, 2010 - 8:37
    Bonjour monsieur ami!i hope you're doing good.btw,its been more than a week now?i havent seen fraisylady?...still no idea where she is..im on a quest now..look for an avatar of a girl with a strawberry on her mouth.(~,^)
  • Uvumi and Cherrypeel
    Left by Zaleta, on Feb 3, 2010 - 13:13
    As you requested, Roberto, I am trying to bring people here - and I am also trying to get t61 refugees over to Cherrypeel.com ... I have swapped e-mails and had a long phone conversation with Bo Claypool, the owner there, and he is very serious about implementing whatever ideas we all share with him. A site owner who listens and responds ... a refreshing change from t61 - now known as "The Wasteland."
    • Ken Gordon's picture
      Left by Ken Gordon, on Feb 6, 2010 - 6:16
      "The Wasteland" lol..
      There's a song in that for you Lex. Let Jaymes and Saymne know how ya really feel..
  • Enigmattack's picture
    Robertooooo !!!
    Left by Enigmattack, on Feb 3, 2010 - 4:13
    Happy wednesday,Wooohh !!! (8
    • Left by Roberto, on Feb 3, 2010 - 4:21
      It was a piece of cake after comparing Fabry's recent- and Tory's fans/friends lists :-)
      • Enigmattack's picture
        Left by Enigmattack, on Feb 3, 2010 - 4:30
        haha LOOOOOL!!!!!! so much fun !!! makes me smile
  • toriviruette's picture
    Left by toriviruette, on Feb 2, 2010 - 22:09
    Happy Wed Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Left by Mandy Rogers, on Feb 2, 2010 - 19:56
    I know! Can you believe it? Lucky for me there aren't as many artists to compete with, but i am in utter shock at being number one.. all thanks to you guys :) Thanks a million :) :) :)
  • calista's picture
    Left by calista, on Feb 2, 2010 - 18:52
    Roberto, wherever I go, you are one of the first to welcome me. Thank you so much! It is good to finally be here. Now I simply need to figure out how things work. Take care and thank you again :-)
  • Left by sunslide, on Feb 2, 2010 - 7:49
    yeah i liked keeping my artist account separate from my listerner one, because i was able to have a dialogue with artists as a listener or a fan. that was good and less competitive. here i get the idea that there are more artists looking for listeners. the problem the 61 addressed was allowing artists to be heard by these two different accounts.

the group thing was good for it allwed artists to gain points.

ok the point thing and quests just tightened up the process.

the getting rid of groups and a sense of listeners loyalty has got everyone here at uvumi. or the new city.

we all want a fav brooklyn little hang out now !!
  • johnnyhutch's picture
    Quests
    Left by johnnyhutch, on Feb 2, 2010 - 6:59
    Hi Roberto,

I contacted the one artist (Shelter Belt) that I kind of know at t61. I assume they'll make it to Uvumi eventually. They are super busy, but I know they don't like what t61 did.

I've never felt comfortable contacting artists that I don't know.

Your friend,
    Johnny
    • Left by Roberto, on Feb 3, 2010 - 14:22
      You should only contact artists you really like to have more fans, that works the best. And every artist on the old 61 has fans, so in the end we will adress them all.
  • Ojee's picture
    Thanks Roberto
    Left by Ojee, on Feb 2, 2010 - 0:13
    I would never had known about Uvumi if you didn't leave a link at the evil place. Thanks, and have a great week.
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  »