• Last update: Mar 4, 2010 - 15:06
  • Videos: 1

ReportAlchemorph SoundtracksAlchemorph Soundtracks

• Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

I was on T61 (still have a few songs there) but found here thanks to people recommending it. Hope to test out my music on people here to see what you think. Criticism much wanted and needed! Most of my music here was written for community films made with young people to improve their confidence and bring communities together.

• Alchemorph Soundtracks Alchemorph Soundtrac...

• olivier's picture
    Left by olivier, on Jan 27, 2010 - 8:53
    Hi rick, what is Alchemorph? is it a movie, a video game? any links?
    • Alchemorph
      Left by Alchemorph Soundtracks, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:00
      Hey thanks for your message. It's just the name I use for my soundtrack music. The films the music is for are community based films. My Last FM page is here which has a few more songs on: http://www.last.fm/music/Alchemorph+Soundtracks I plan to create better music in the future and also creating videos for them too. If you look in my video section there's an early version of a video I'm creating... Thanks again and keep in touch! Rick
      • olivier's picture
        Left by olivier, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:10
        Cool, reminds me some of the classics like Han Zimmer or Alan Silvestri, don't know if it's a compliment (some musicians get upset when getting compared to those big names). Great work anyway
    • Not offended!
      Left by Alchemorph Soundtracks, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:53
      I'm not offended by that at all - if I come anywhere near that standard I am happy... I hope to one day! All compliments much appreciated (and my ego needs them!)! This is a great site... almost perfect!
      • olivier's picture
        Left by olivier, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:58
        hey you got a picture! Thanks, we have been working hard for two years to bring that website to that state (over a year of development and almost a year online, since march 2009) And it's amazing all the great suggestions we got during the last three day, it's hard to pick only one to work on. But right now it's more about fixing and improving the existing.
        There are not many soundtrack composer around, except for one of our first members, Didier http://uvumi.com/didiermartini
    • Thanks
      Left by Alchemorph Soundtracks, on Jan 27, 2010 - 13:35
      Thanks for the link to that artist... Very nice music... have fanned it. I think I might have looked at this site ages ago but thought it too confusing. It's great now - much better than T61 was. I think a big play button (that would play all artists songs in a row) just by the Artist's name on their page would be conventient cos it took me a few seconds to find where his music was. Only a minor thing and I would guess it wouldn't be too hard to implement?
  • «  1  2