• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

ReportRaineRaine

Raine's picture
  • Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
  • Label: space monkeys

• The thing CR made I forget what it's called! The thing CR made I ...
  • I love you all! I love you all!
    (1 comment)
  • Rocky Rocky
  • Pirate me Pirate me
    (1 comment)

• blujuwel's picture
    Get busy
    Left by blujuwel, on Feb 12, 2010 - 7:06
    Homework is supposed to come first..music can play while you do it though

Music plays at my house while I do just about everything. :D

*hugs back*
  • blujuwel's picture
    *waves*
    Left by blujuwel, on Feb 12, 2010 - 6:51
    love you Raine

*CWTCH*
    • blujuwel's picture
      sad but
      Left by blujuwel, on Feb 12, 2010 - 7:00
      Not his fault though, really. He's a sweetheart.

Heard from JB yet? I'm going to track him down in Singapore if he doesn't get on soon. :D
  • i just got a mail from lilbee!
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 12, 2010 - 6:51
    she says hi to everyone, her work restricted internet and shes been busy making frivolous laura songs
  • hi raine
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 12, 2010 - 6:19
    cwtchs you
  • Kalli2B's picture
    Left by Kalli2B, on Feb 11, 2010 - 8:03
    Glad you liked the site... there's another really cute one but I need to find it again. When I do, you'll be the first to know. My friend is currently knitting herself some funky socks atm. You should hire her out for a custom pair! (-;
  • Trey Tatum's picture
    Left by Trey Tatum, on Feb 10, 2010 - 20:35
    Thanks a lot! We just put our stuff on this site today. Its nice to have fans already. We are releasing our first full length cd this month so look out for that k?

-trey
  • blujuwel's picture
    Left by blujuwel, on Feb 10, 2010 - 18:05
    Hi there. *hugs you*
    Great song, thanks. Did you miss me? How's everything?
  • cr's picture
    Thanks
    Left by cr, on Feb 10, 2010 - 15:49
    ....love that Bastard Fairies song!
  • Trey Tatum's picture
    Left by Trey Tatum, on Feb 10, 2010 - 14:22
    Thanks for bein a fan!

nick + trey
    ask you in gray
  • *waves
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 10, 2010 - 13:55
    I wonder if they have twins yet?
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ... 13  »