• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

ReportRafaelRafael

• Location: Unspecified

about me

twitterhypemfacebookgroup

A computer science student searching
for an algorithm to the greatest song.
"Life is like a heap. You just have
to find the right priority."

featured songs

playsradiohotnew

Kalabi - Sunburnt Busker
Corrado Rossi - The Sea in My Hands
Lydia Ashton - Market Morning

GET THIS LAYOUT

• paper eye paper eye
  • me high res me high res
    (3 comments)

Left by Unregistered User, on Jun 24, 2010 - 19:11
    Hi there friend! :) I have a bunch of projects due in the next few weeks... (which is why I keep forgetting to visit...) Today I am preparing sheet music for a recording. I have written a fanfare type piece and I have to send sheet music to a trumpet player tonight who will record the trumpet parts in the next few days. Very exciting!!! :) If everything goes according to plan this piece should be used on TV late summer. I may have told you this already but "Market Morning" will be used as the opener for 8 "World Impact" shows later this summer. World Impact is shown on 2(or is it three...) networks in the US as well as via satellite to about 100 countries. I am VERY excited!!! :)

I am busier than I think I have ever been with work - but it is good. (and I am taking tomorrow off!!!) :)

What are you up to?
  • :D
    Left by Josh Whelchel, on Jun 16, 2010 - 16:10
    ! Thanks for listening! I'm glad you're enjoying the new soundtrack :D.

You know - you're eye picture reminds me of Egypt!
  • Jarrod Gollihare's picture
    "...But I'm Dying"
    Left by Jarrod Gollihare, on Jun 14, 2010 - 17:08
    The latest Admiral Twin upload, "...But I'm Dying," is also a free download. FYI.

Shooby doo.

• Vanessa Littrell's picture
    taking a visit
    Left by Vanessa Littrell, on May 19, 2010 - 7:59
    to your magic playlist . . . mm mm good!!!
  • Marijn's picture
    Left by Marijn, on May 17, 2010 - 1:46
    He,

thanks for your reply and the tip. I will let you know when I add the new songs!
  • Marijn's picture
    Music
    Left by Marijn, on May 16, 2010 - 1:02
    He,

I will record 2 new tracks today. I will upload them on this site and the myspace. www.myspace.com/marijnmusic.

Do you know any other sites like this one and the sixtyone?
  • pidderpat's picture
    Hey Rafe
    Left by pidderpat, on May 9, 2010 - 7:34
    Thanks for that video reminder -- always moving. I have been (probably unnoticeably) absent of late... kicking the daily music habit I guess. Hope all's well with you... keep it real, my friend!
  • Hi Rafael
    Left by Richard John, on May 4, 2010 - 0:23
    Thanks for listening and commenting. Good to hear from you again - hope you are well - Cheers..
  • Rosanne's picture
    Left by Rosanne, on May 1, 2010 - 15:16
    thanks for your comment :) be sure to check our website (http://www.rosieandmemusic.com) for info and news.

take care,