• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Reportfolkfruitfolkfruit

Pedrofolkfruit's picture
  • Location: Lisbon, Portugal
  • Label: ff and corvo productions

Debut work "light travels through all your possible dreams"

Coming soon...

• light travels artwork down light travels artwor...
  • light travels artwork front and back light travels artwor...
  • fflogo fflogo

• medisina's picture
    *waves*
    Left by medisina, on Jan 28, 2010 - 10:40
    hi..hmm?..how are you?...can you remmber me..iam your lost t61 sister..LOL...errr yep iam here joining the Gang!!! all the way to support you!! whooshh!! whoosh..bang bang!!!
    Yeah!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 28, 2010 - 10:25
    I typed in a few names I knew from T61 and there you are, good to see you here, shame what they did to that site isn't it? I'm sure you will do just as good on here as you did over there!
  • expeliarmus's picture
    heeey
    Left by expeliarmus, on Jan 28, 2010 - 0:30
    greatly nice to see you here, looking for the tunes:) and do you have any idea where bob hilary is :)one your favs, mine too
  • Left by Capo Productions, on Jan 27, 2010 - 17:55
    FOLKFRUIT!!!
    How are you, so you finally did manage to get the lead as my number 1 listener on t61, too bad that site sucks now :(
  • SuperJay's picture
    Left by SuperJay, on Jan 27, 2010 - 16:17
    I think we have some things in common.

;)
  • Destination
    Left by SackJo22, on Jan 27, 2010 - 13:32
    Dedicated to you.
  • Gylepomp's picture
    Hi
    Left by Gylepomp, on Jan 27, 2010 - 11:24
    glad to see here some wellknown friends
  • brookinmatilda's picture
    all I know :P
    Left by brookinmatilda, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:04
    I lived in Lisbon for a short time but its my favorite city. Não falo Portugues. Basic things, percebo pouco mas Im not really good at speaking. When I start saying stuff in portuguese, people start squeezing my cheeks and mock my accent. Thats also why I cant speak in Portuguese :D I know some bad words, thanks to my funny friends and also addressing words like querido, principe, bebe, linda (thanks to smothering guys) :D Well so far, so good :D Nice to meet you. Abraços grandes e beijinhos :*
  • soundsgood's picture
    YESH!
    Left by soundsgood, on Jan 27, 2010 - 7:10
    good to see you hear my folk fruit friend :)
  • Jerbecca's picture