• Last update: May 21, 2014 - 12:44
  • Videos: 23

Styles

Skills

Reportolivierolivier

Olivier's picture
  • Location: Bruxelles, Belgium

Ok so I'm Olivier and I work on Uvumi as a developer. I'm from France. Like any european, I speak 7 languages fluently. I lived in the US for 3 or 4 years, depends if you count the semesters at the university. I spent most of the time in Humboldt county, California. Then last year I moved to Austin, Texas, from hippies to hipsters. But I only stayed there for 8 months, I moved back to france in november 2009.
Now I work as a freelance fulltime 3d artist, just wanted to try something different. I'm still involved in Uvumi, now it's more "when I have time", but the flow of new members definitely motivates me to find this time.

I'm no musician. I tried to play the bass once but I sucked real bad. I was trying to learn with tabs, not the right way. I still own a nice fender with a custom paint-job. I'm going to hang it above the toilet seat in my new apartment, it will look cool.
I'm better at drawing, painting, sculpting. I almost became a comicbook artist at one point but I went to university instead where I learned computer stuff.

-------

Updating my top 5. Mostly already popular stuff

Josh and the Empty Pockets Josh and the Empty

Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire

Tetrastar Tetrastar

Quiet Company Quiet Company

The Nova Echo The Nova Echo

• milhouse milhouse
  • me me
  • lara lara
  • too much work too much work
    (1 comment)

• IQrow's picture
    Didn't want Marshall to get all the comments
    Left by IQrow, on Jan 25, 2010 - 3:51
    Thanks for taking on the T61 refugees as we all look forward to working WITH your team to produce something unique.
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Jan 25, 2010 - 3:59
      Thank you, you and all the people coming from thesixtyone, that was very unexpected for us but we are going to try hard. I'm working on the site right now, trying to fix what I broke
  • JmAY's picture
    Comment vas tu???
    Left by JmAY, on Dec 17, 2009 - 11:17
    Merci beaucoup pour le compliment -- content que tu n'aies pas barbe.
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Dec 18, 2009 - 15:36
      You're welcome. I listen to the classical music you added today, you are very talented, keep up the good work
  • Muriel Barrieu's picture
    a message from Aix
    Left by Muriel Barrieu, on Jun 17, 2009 - 3:38
    Coucou Olivier, des bisous d'Aix de la part de ton ancien teacher!!
  • dustin spencer's picture
    Left by dustin spencer, on Jun 5, 2009 - 7:25
    alright bud...whats the deal with the C.G. images of the comic book characters?
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Jun 16, 2009 - 14:49
      this is my portfolio, stuff I have done, for work or for fun.
  • francoise couston's picture