• Last update: Jul 11, 2020 - 18:12
  • Videos: 23

Styles

Skills

Reportolivierolivier

Olivier's picture
  • Location: Bruxelles, Belgium

Ok so I'm Olivier and I work on Uvumi as a developer. I'm from France. Like any european, I speak 7 languages fluently. I lived in the US for 3 or 4 years, depends if you count the semesters at the university. I spent most of the time in Humboldt county, California. Then last year I moved to Austin, Texas, from hippies to hipsters. But I only stayed there for 8 months, I moved back to france in november 2009.
Now I work as a freelance fulltime 3d artist, just wanted to try something different. I'm still involved in Uvumi, now it's more "when I have time", but the flow of new members definitely motivates me to find this time.

I'm no musician. I tried to play the bass once but I sucked real bad. I was trying to learn with tabs, not the right way. I still own a nice fender with a custom paint-job. I'm going to hang it above the toilet seat in my new apartment, it will look cool.
I'm better at drawing, painting, sculpting. I almost became a comicbook artist at one point but I went to university instead where I learned computer stuff.

-------

Updating my top 5. Mostly already popular stuff

Josh and the Empty Pockets Josh and the Empty

Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire

Tetrastar Tetrastar

Quiet Company Quiet Company

The Nova Echo The Nova Echo

• sandman sandman
  • don don
  • sabrovitch sabrovitch
  • sans titre sans titre

• Kalli2B's picture
    Thank you!
    Left by Kalli2B, on Jan 26, 2010 - 13:22
    For being part of the team that has made us such a great new home!
    BTW, I have a cat named Oliver & it's always better to be a geek rather than a nerd. lol
  • Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 12:11
    congrats on this site...keep up the good work!
  • October Skye's picture
    The pedobear was funny.
    Left by October Skye, on Jan 26, 2010 - 7:43
    But, I enjoyed reading your bio. I love that little blurb about being a geek. I named my cats Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola. Then, I adopted another cat already called Max. I thought of Pepsi Max and realized it was meant to be.
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 7:01
    Olivier, Thank you for the fast response! I really appreciate it. :)

I enjoyed reading your bio section. :) (Coming from Europe French was one of the languages I studied in school - but unfortunately I don't remember it any more... so I am not going to try to say anything...)
  • QuixoticNeurotic's picture
    Left by QuixoticNeurotic, on Jan 25, 2010 - 19:52
    Just popping in to say hey and thanks for having us over here! Thanks for being patient while we come marching in with all our ideas and suggestions going on walls instead of into the feedback form! :P

Hopefully we're making up for it with the music we're bringing with us, you should check some of it out if you haven't already!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 18:07
    Olivier,
    Since you are the programmer, Thank you! Thank you for answering our questions. My only other suggestion is please set up tip jars. First for some lovely people... Uvumi.com They really deserve a huge tip. :)
  • olivier's picture
    Left by olivier, on Jan 25, 2010 - 13:51
    Sorry, we had a bug in the song upload for a couple of hours. My fault. I fixed
  • Serin's picture
    Left by Serin, on Jan 25, 2010 - 12:26
    Thanks! Always glad to bring the bunny in a bee suit to a whole new venue. He'll bring happiness and joy to everyone. :)
  • I think you will find
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 25, 2010 - 8:05
    the arriving hordes very patient and happy to work with you HAHA we are not used to being treated like humans it makes me quite content to wait for the site to adjust to its new popularity. Cheers!
  • this place
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 25, 2010 - 6:01
    looks clean and functional and you guys have already shown more people skills in 2 days than the bozos that broke the other site showed in 2 years. Hi I'm davy, I play in a bunch of bands and look forward to hanging out here.
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »