• Last update: May 21, 2014 - 12:44
  • Videos: 23

Styles

Skills

Reportolivierolivier

Olivier's picture
  • Location: Bruxelles, Belgium

Ok so I'm Olivier and I work on Uvumi as a developer. I'm from France. Like any european, I speak 7 languages fluently. I lived in the US for 3 or 4 years, depends if you count the semesters at the university. I spent most of the time in Humboldt county, California. Then last year I moved to Austin, Texas, from hippies to hipsters. But I only stayed there for 8 months, I moved back to france in november 2009.
Now I work as a freelance fulltime 3d artist, just wanted to try something different. I'm still involved in Uvumi, now it's more "when I have time", but the flow of new members definitely motivates me to find this time.

I'm no musician. I tried to play the bass once but I sucked real bad. I was trying to learn with tabs, not the right way. I still own a nice fender with a custom paint-job. I'm going to hang it above the toilet seat in my new apartment, it will look cool.
I'm better at drawing, painting, sculpting. I almost became a comicbook artist at one point but I went to university instead where I learned computer stuff.

-------

Updating my top 5. Mostly already popular stuff

Josh and the Empty Pockets Josh and the Empty

Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire

Tetrastar Tetrastar

Quiet Company Quiet Company

The Nova Echo The Nova Echo

• laverie laverie
  • bass04 bass04
  • moi paint moi paint
  • haircut haircut

• HAAA
    Left by Suzen JueL, on Feb 3, 2010 - 5:00
    I love those lil 'song clip laughs' or sound bytes....Just made me get a good Morning laugh out!!!
    WOOOT :)
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Feb 4, 2010 - 14:01
      you can share the fun by posting them on other people profiles like this:
      <nelson>ah ah</nelson>
      it will give this:

ah ah

ifd
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 2, 2010 - 17:34
    yeah, that "power glove" controller is pretty awesome... they (brian/bill) hacked it so laura can play indivdual notes or sequences with it "live"...
  • umdesch4's picture
    Left by umdesch4, on Feb 1, 2010 - 9:47
    Just stopping by to check out your profile after discovering that you're one of the people responsible for this awesome site. Figured I'd take a second to say...

Keep up the amazing work!
  • Left by faberex the cat, on Jan 31, 2010 - 11:40
    .........say good bye to linux ehehhehehehe
  • from italy
    Left by faberex the cat, on Jan 31, 2010 - 11:39
  • October Skye's picture
    Left by October Skye, on Jan 29, 2010 - 15:40
    That's a good pic of you. :) Have a nice weekend!
  • Sally's picture
    So
    Left by Sally, on Jan 29, 2010 - 13:30
    I actually came along to just say hi and thank for all the awesome work on the site and for obviously being generally cool.... and got completely mesmerized by your artwork! wowza! so thanks for sharing those!!
  • FKN AWESOME PHOTOS
    Left by Suzen JueL, on Jan 29, 2010 - 7:24
    Really diggin on your art!!!!
  • Amazing
    Left by Rafael, on Jan 28, 2010 - 18:00
    This place has a lot of music features! The queue stuff is amazing, really really useful! :D
  • digitalfare's picture
    Left by digitalfare, on Jan 28, 2010 - 14:16
    Thank you for all of your work here!
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »