• Last update: May 21, 2014 - 12:44
  • Videos: 23

Styles

Skills

Reportolivierolivier

Olivier's picture
  • Location: Bruxelles, Belgium

Ok so I'm Olivier and I work on Uvumi as a developer. I'm from France. Like any european, I speak 7 languages fluently. I lived in the US for 3 or 4 years, depends if you count the semesters at the university. I spent most of the time in Humboldt county, California. Then last year I moved to Austin, Texas, from hippies to hipsters. But I only stayed there for 8 months, I moved back to france in november 2009.
Now I work as a freelance fulltime 3d artist, just wanted to try something different. I'm still involved in Uvumi, now it's more "when I have time", but the flow of new members definitely motivates me to find this time.

I'm no musician. I tried to play the bass once but I sucked real bad. I was trying to learn with tabs, not the right way. I still own a nice fender with a custom paint-job. I'm going to hang it above the toilet seat in my new apartment, it will look cool.
I'm better at drawing, painting, sculpting. I almost became a comicbook artist at one point but I went to university instead where I learned computer stuff.

-------

Updating my top 5. Mostly already popular stuff

Josh and the Empty Pockets Josh and the Empty

Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire

Tetrastar Tetrastar

Quiet Company Quiet Company

The Nova Echo The Nova Echo

• cocobeach cocobeach
  • skate skate
  • smarty smarty
  • face wound! face wound!
    (1 comment)

• francoise couston's picture
    Yes I did...
    Left by francoise couston, on Feb 18, 2010 - 4:19
    Even if I'd prefered a cooking and pastry site. i'm waiting for it, Olivier. (sorry for my bad english)
  • Jonathan Bennett's picture
    Thank you!
    Left by Jonathan Bennett, on Feb 15, 2010 - 15:47
    Thanks for checking out Fishhawk, and thank you for working on this amazing site!! I love it!
  • rémi delot's picture
    Left by rémi delot, on Feb 15, 2010 - 6:26
    Et bien il est top ton site!

J'arrête pas d'en faire la pub!!!
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 14, 2010 - 6:49
    Whoa, your 3D art is just incredible.
    Thanks for the add!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 11, 2010 - 13:56
    I can't believe that skateboarding budgie!
  • olivier's picture
    Left by olivier, on Feb 9, 2010 - 14:05
    I got my "I fight dragons" cd in the mail today. Happy :)
  • Darby
    Left by Darby "Ruler of All Meat", on Feb 8, 2010 - 12:27
    Hey dude!
    Thanks for the comment! I've been thinking about posting more but I wasn't sure. I'll be posting in a couple of days!

Darby
    LC34
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Feb 8, 2010 - 13:13
      I understood from your bio that you're trying to sell your cds so I can understand you don't want to release all your songs. We don't integrate selling platforms such as amazon or itune yet, it's something we want to do, like many others. In the meantime, you can just post links to places where we can purchase your music, like in you bio, comments or directly on the songs pages. As long as it stay on your profile and you don't go spam everywhere, it's ok.
  • Ciao!
    Left by marcog, on Feb 5, 2010 - 16:29
    Parlez vou italien, monsieur Oliver?
  • Justin Mack's picture
    Flowers and Unicorns
    Left by Justin Mack, on Feb 4, 2010 - 22:06
    What are your thoughts exactly on unicorns? I think they kick ass!
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Feb 5, 2010 - 8:40
      depends, because there are the good ones, but also the rogue unicorns, and those are bitches
  • Charlotte's picture
    Left by Charlotte, on Feb 3, 2010 - 8:48
    T'as vu, aujourd'hui j'suis à fond! J'ai affiché plein de pages...
    • olivier's picture
      Left by olivier, on Feb 4, 2010 - 13:59
      181 pages exactement ;)
      • Charlotte's picture
        Left by Charlotte, on Feb 5, 2010 - 3:35
        ouh pinaise, Big Brother... ça fait peur ton truc quand même!
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »