• Last update: Oct 1, 2010 - 11:54

ReportOctober SkyeOctober Skye

Octoberskye's picture
  • Location: Amarillo, Texas, United States of America

A refugee from that site that shall-not-be-named.

Lover of music of all kinds, particularly indie, acoustic rock, and alternative. As a writer, I'm especially a huge fan of soulful vocals set to beautiful lyrics. And I sort of have a thing for lists.

• imag0166 imag0166

• awesome...
    Left by Jordan, on Feb 2, 2010 - 3:04
    to see you here too! :))
  • Left by Nadia Kent, on Feb 1, 2010 - 14:18
    Thanks for taking note!
  • hullo how is your saturday
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 30, 2010 - 7:56
    and have ye a spare tagstar for todays Polka Glocks upload? http://uvumi.com/#polkaglocks/songs/4992
  • Holly D's's picture
    I'm a moron
    Left by Holly D's, on Jan 28, 2010 - 15:43
    Hey October Skye,
    Great to see another old61er. Thanks for becoming a fan over here and adding us as a favorite. We're still getting use to the site. I'm a moron and set up the band as my profile so now I had to redo it. So we have a different page now for Hollywood Drunks so come by and become a fan again. Sorry for my stupidity not for my drinking. And forgive this bad generic comment. I'll get better. peace, Hollywood Drunks
    Thanks!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 28, 2010 - 12:49
    I'm very pleased that you like it... :)
  • Left by Capo Productions, on Jan 28, 2010 - 8:29
    Hi, glad to know you like my music :-)
    Thank you !
  • Left by The Reality Soldier, on Jan 27, 2010 - 15:17
    I read somewhere that you like the mellow stuff...Planet Boelex, came over as of today. They are one of my favorite downtempo/ambient musicians from that other site. Take care!!!
  • emorej's picture
    Left by emorej, on Jan 27, 2010 - 12:33
    greetings we're back in business :)
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 27, 2010 - 8:53
    Thank you for the comment on Sunshine. :)
  • Andrew Lothian's picture
    Left by Andrew Lothian, on Jan 26, 2010 - 21:12
    I just couldn't imagine myself in any other playlist... ;) Judging by the description of the playlist i'm in I know the feeling... :(
  • «  1  2  3  »