• Last update: May 23, 2013 - 16:57

ReportMorvilleMorville

Morvmusic's picture
  • Location: Nr Manchester, United Kingdom
  • Label: none

I come in peace from t61,with only my guitar and my songs.Pure and simple.

• puppet puppet
  • bare boards bare boards
  • the colours the colours
    (1 comment)

• Flapjacksyrup's picture
    Left by Flapjacksyrup, on Feb 19, 2010 - 7:08
    Wonderful song "Beggars Song"
    Hope all is well
    Take care my friend
  • Ken Gordon's picture
    Left by Ken Gordon, on Feb 7, 2010 - 21:37
    It's ok to be down Morville, nothing is a replacement yet for what we have lost in old the place but things may get better one day. I don't miss the game elements so much but the game did get people motivated to find new music... and occasionally comment about songs.

I just think you should keep trying to find a new happy place and that you should write out how to play all your songs eventually, so people can easily pick them up and cover them.

The show on Friday went well, we blazed through our 1 1/2 hour's worth of songs as a band and then Andy played solo for until 11:30 in the evening. I recorded just about everything that was played, I'll send you some links. The sound quality of this show is better than the previous one..
  • Ken Gordon's picture
    Left by Ken Gordon, on Feb 7, 2010 - 14:42
    How is the Morville songbook coming?
    Was just listening to Better Man and realized that it's a really good song..
    Morville songs are like that!
  • Batsceba Hardy's picture
    the colours
    Left by Batsceba Hardy, on Feb 5, 2010 - 0:56
    thanks :)
    a great hug
  • Flapjacksyrup's picture
    Comments part two
    Left by Flapjacksyrup, on Jan 30, 2010 - 12:03
    And when I comment on your comment the reply appears beneath your comment, this place is tidy :)
  • Flapjacksyrup's picture
    Comment whereabouts
    Left by Flapjacksyrup, on Jan 30, 2010 - 11:50
    It's beneath my comment on your wall... just figured that out :)
  • Flapjacksyrup's picture
    Not
    Left by Flapjacksyrup, on Jan 30, 2010 - 11:28
    sure how things work around here. Chances are S29 can help you more than I can :)
    • Morville's picture
      Left by Morville, on Jan 30, 2010 - 11:40
      I am finding my way a little better now.I have just uploaded my "Bare Boards" album.It as a lot of your favourites on.It took me all afternoon though.Did you get chance to listen to "Sleight of Hand" on lastfm?I've just said to O,I think we will be alright here.I would just like a bit more feedback on songs.I really miss the hearts.
      Anyway onwards and upwards.
      Your friend.
      • Flapjacksyrup's picture
        Arggghh
        Left by Flapjacksyrup, on Jan 30, 2010 - 11:59
        I've just replied to this and lost it!
        I listened to "Sleight of Hand" and loved it. There is your voice, the way you sing, that pure and raw quality of your songs, it's refreshing to say the least. Lastfm is rubbish to listen to albums, it's easier here.
        I think we'll be fine here too. I think the hearts are replaced by listening? Not sure how it works but as you say onwards and upwards :)
        Take care
        Your friend who hopes you'll get this comment!
  • ctull13's picture
    you are the best
    Left by ctull13, on Jan 30, 2010 - 11:15
    favorited, tagged, saved, whatever it is you do here - still figuring everything out :) thank you!
  • woodjean's picture