• Last update: Apr 28, 2014 - 6:39

ReportMichael LynnMichael Lynn

• Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I am an amateur singer/songwriter who write and record mostly from home. I'm also a music lover, all kinds of music ranging from classical to hard rock. Unfortunately I do not play any instruments nor can I read notes. However, that has not stopped me from composing songs of my own.

I normally create my melodies either freely inside my mind or tailor to some pre-written lyrics or chords. Then I will try to 'materialize' them on my keyboads constrained by my music limitation of course. I rely heavily on sequencers and music softwares. Majority of the credits of my music accompaniment should really goes to Yamaha, Band-In-A-Box etc. Lastly, I'll blend in the vocals (this I considered the worst part of the process as I'm a bad singer with an airy voice).

So in case you're wondering how a guy like this would sound, just spare some of your time for a listen.

• img 0102 img 0102
  • jeremy jeremy
  • mike s first snow mike s first snow

• Andrew Lothian's picture
    Thanks!
    Left by Andrew Lothian, on Feb 11, 2010 - 21:51
    Hey Michael thanks for the kind words and for being so welcoming. I'm glad you enjoyed the music and I hope I can give you some more quality stuff very soon!

ALo
  • Thanks
    Left by Rob Gibson, on Feb 6, 2010 - 2:18
    Hi Michael,
    I'm glad you like the music, good luck with your own too!
    Rob
    Mister Fusty
  • Marc Ares's picture
    Greetingss
    Left by Marc Ares, on Feb 5, 2010 - 3:12
    Welcome to this new haven for the T61 community.
    Thanks for the Add and note.
  • medisina's picture
    hi michael =)
    Left by medisina, on Feb 3, 2010 - 9:09
    so happy to see you here =)..how are you?
    i hope you're having fun with your new social site..i just want to welcome you...keep sharing your music..
  • Hi
    Left by Richard John, on Jan 30, 2010 - 6:25
    Welcome to 'Uvumi', there's many, many T61'ers here!
    Hope you are well - speak to you soon
    Richard
    • Hourglass
      Left by Michael Lynn, on Jan 30, 2010 - 6:36
      Thanks Richard. I have also created 'Hourglass' here as well and have posted our past collab "Fragments".

Nice weekend.