• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

ReportMarc AresMarc Ares

Marcares's picture
  • Location: Highrise In The Sky, Unspecified

Biology

Music is the placebo which keeps eccentricities from descending into madness.
Just your friendly music lover!

featuredsongs-notes.png

FEATURED TRACKS

Willful Amnesia on Uvumi.com Ashelyn Summers - Willful Amnesia (with Orchestration)

Break Me Out on Uvumi.com The Rescues - Break Me Out

Beautiful Naked on Uvumi.com Sofia Talvik - Beautiful Naked

Summer Waltz on Uvumi.com Lydia Ashton - Summer Waltz

Lotta Katarina sings:

• marcares marcares

• rd3k's picture
    Hello Marc Ares
    Left by rd3k, on Jan 30, 2010 - 2:52
    No, I am not. "RD3K" originates from when I was signing up to a website (whose name I forget since it was so long ago) and none of the alias I wanted were available. And so I typed a few random numbers and letters, and it signed me up. I then decided it sounded quite cool and continue to use the alias everywhere to this day.

"The Rogue Spears" - haven't heard of them, and neither has Uvumi, MySpace or Google apparently!
    • Marc Ares's picture
      Sorry!
      Left by Marc Ares, on Jan 30, 2010 - 3:17
      It was just some lame jokes on my part.
      • rd3k's picture
        Oh!
        Left by rd3k, on Jan 30, 2010 - 3:39
        Then I am sorry for taking them the wrong way! I can see the logic behind the comparison to R2D2. :)
  • sitcommunist's picture
    greetings and salutations comrade!
    Left by sitcommunist, on Jan 28, 2010 - 21:49
    hello my caring friend... it's good to see your poetic ass roun' heah
    • Marc Ares's picture
      Sitcom Resolution
      Left by Marc Ares, on Jan 29, 2010 - 9:55
      World peace can be achieved through Sitcoms and quiet resolution.
  • toriviruette's picture
    Left by toriviruette, on Jan 27, 2010 - 10:34
    Please to meet you too. I'm so glad to see so many familiar faces - I think I'm going to like this site very much :)
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 4:42
    Thank you Marc! It is really good to see you here. :)
  • Left by The Reality Soldier, on Jan 25, 2010 - 12:06
    Hey, Marc. I hope the Uvumi servers can handle this rapid influx of the disenfranchised :)

I like the features of this site so far, and it looks like the developers are a little more open to suggestions, too.
    • Marc Ares's picture
      Hopeful
      Left by Marc Ares, on Jan 26, 2010 - 3:43
      Lets keep our fingers crossed for this site.
  • Gretchen's picture
    Left by Gretchen, on Jan 25, 2010 - 10:57
    YAY heyyy Marc...glad i found ya here...this looks as if the gang is finding here slowly...but steady..:)
    • Marc Ares's picture
      Looking Good
      Left by Marc Ares, on Jan 25, 2010 - 11:08
      Hiya Gretchen,nice to hear from you here.
  • Roger that
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 25, 2010 - 5:47
    Marc! HAHAHA I always saw your name as one word on T61 MARCARES and it just looks so exotic
  • «  1  2  3  4