• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

ReportMarc AresMarc Ares

Marcares's picture
  • Location: Highrise In The Sky, Unspecified

Biology

Music is the placebo which keeps eccentricities from descending into madness.
Just your friendly music lover!

featuredsongs-notes.png

FEATURED TRACKS

Willful Amnesia on Uvumi.com Ashelyn Summers - Willful Amnesia (with Orchestration)

Break Me Out on Uvumi.com The Rescues - Break Me Out

Beautiful Naked on Uvumi.com Sofia Talvik - Beautiful Naked

Summer Waltz on Uvumi.com Lydia Ashton - Summer Waltz

Lotta Katarina sings:

• marcares marcares

• Beauprep's picture
    Support for Steve
    Left by Beauprep, on Feb 5, 2010 - 18:10
    Hi Marc,
    I wanted to let you t61 refugees know that another former t61 member, Steve, has started a new music site http://bestbop.com/wpmu/ It's in it's infancy, but I admire what he's doing and hope you will check it out and give him some support!
  • Marja's picture
    here I am again
    Left by Marja, on Feb 4, 2010 - 10:56
    Hey Marc, thank you so much for your support. I am going to read the blogs and trie something out, but it must work!
    By the way: Holding Back the Tide - Temple Scene, what a beautiful song it is!!!
    Thanks again,
    Marja.
  • Marja's picture
    Hello again
    Left by Marja, on Feb 4, 2010 - 6:07
    Hi Marc, thank you for your kind words! And yes, I have a few questions, maybe you can help me out. My first is: I see you have featured tracks on your profile (you even put a video on it, great one by the way), how do you do that?? My second is: is there a way to save songs, or do I just have to make playlists?

That's all for now, hope you can help me!!
    Thank you, Marja.
  • sitcommunist's picture
    Well Marc, I'm not sure.
    Left by sitcommunist, on Feb 3, 2010 - 8:57
    How do I make these distinctions (on uvumi)?
    Before blue is music I record in my free time... but I wanted to maintain a distinction between my listener and artist activities... As a sitcommunist I'm listening to your radio, finding great music, and leaving ridiculous comments. As before blue it is a more passive endeavor. Know how I mean?
  • Marja's picture
    Hi Marc
    Left by Marja, on Feb 3, 2010 - 8:09
    I'm very happy to have found you here! I'm looking around now, and I have to find out how things work over here, but there is music and that's what I like so much!! Thanks for letting me know this site!
    Marja.
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 3, 2010 - 3:58
    I came by to say I hope you're having a great Wednesday when I noticed you are featuring Summer Waltz. Thank you! :)

I hope all is well.
  • sitcommunist's picture
    Ciao Mr. Marc
    Left by sitcommunist, on Feb 2, 2010 - 10:35
    Hey, sorry, I deleted the "Sitcom Resolution" from my sitcommunist profile and put it in it's rightul "Before Blue" Section... still learning how this whole thing work... I've been jamming out to some of your playlists... thanks for finding the good stuff.
    Ciao Friend
    sc
  • Rain's picture
    ZEE Jolt
    Left by Rain, on Jan 31, 2010 - 19:17
    Thanks so much for the kind words about "The Jolt"
    I am really glad that you like it! Like your comment above by the way. I had to think about that one for a minute! ;)
    • Marc Ares's picture
      Rain Rain
      Left by Marc Ares, on Feb 1, 2010 - 5:01
      You are welcome.
      Btw,interesting fairy tale there you have.
  • Duke Of Prunes's picture
    Great to meet again
    Left by Duke Of Prunes, on Jan 31, 2010 - 2:09
    hope this gets as cool as our "music family" on t61. did i tell u about martin klein ? please listen to his stuff, it's great. best FG
  • Beauprep's picture
    Greetings to you
    Left by Beauprep, on Jan 30, 2010 - 7:39
    It has been a long while... and I'm glad to find all you t61 refugees here!
  • «  1  2  3  4  »