• Last update: Jun 1, 2017 - 8:11
  • Profile views: 19300

Styles

Reportlaurielaurie

Laurie's picture
  • Location: New England, United States of America

• profile profile
  • In the Eiffel Tower on my 50th(!!) birthday In the Eiffel Tower ...
    (2 comments)

• ForgottenPrince's picture
    yay
    Left by ForgottenPrince, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:59
    You're flowers are so calming. Its amazing how seeing a familiar avatar makes me feel better. stupid t61.
  • Shandy's picture
    Laurie!
    Left by Shandy, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:28
    Hey you! How do you like this site? I know it's not the old sixty one but it looks pretty cool. It's nice to see some familiar faces again. A lot of my disdain from t61 change was from losing contact with all the freaks! Problem solved.
    • laurie's picture
      I love it here!
      Left by laurie, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:34
      It's much easier to communicate with listeners and arttists. Artists need to sign up as a listener first so you can friend the band members and comment on their pages in addtion to the band or song pages. Playlists are really easy to create and share and they even make it easy to browse other's playlists. AND the site developers have been so responsive and want user input! basically AWESOME!
  • Gilbert's picture
    Left by Gilbert, on Jan 26, 2010 - 7:50
    Nice Electro/Dance playlist :-D

Listening to it right now.
    • laurie's picture
      Left by laurie, on Jan 26, 2010 - 8:25
      thanks! still working on it. i absolutely LOVE the playlist options here. i just queued up a bunch of other folk's playlists to find more good tunes. did you know you can commment on playlists too? i haven't done that yet. i need more time!! :-)
      • Gilbert's picture
        Left by Gilbert, on Jan 26, 2010 - 8:29
        I didn't know you could comment on playlists! I'll have to look at that.
  • Raine's picture
    Electro stuff I found
    Left by Raine, on Jan 25, 2010 - 16:49
    Hi Laurie - found some smooth electro - the guy is named Acid Munkey. This site is pretty good so far and EVERYBODY is here :-)
    • laurie's picture
      Left by laurie, on Jan 25, 2010 - 17:00
      thanks Raine! They were in the random playlist on the front page today. Very nice stuff! The random playlist is a good feature too.

It's amazing how many t61 listeners AND artists have joined in the last 2 days. I'm liking it here!
  • mitch808's picture
    DJ SEDUCE
    Left by mitch808, on Jan 25, 2010 - 16:32
    I just told him to join Uvumi.Wouldn't it be great to have his Brazilian cool sounds here?
    • laurie's picture
      Left by laurie, on Jan 25, 2010 - 16:56
      oh, yeah! I just bought a couple more tracks from him on t61 today. I bought $25 in credits the *day before* the redesign! grrr. My son is in Valerna so if I get tired of looking for more good tracks I'll throw the rest his way. :-)
  • mitch808's picture
    The Mandala
    Left by mitch808, on Jan 25, 2010 - 16:26
    Hmm. I don't know. Ai, CC and Pang agreed with me that T61 sucked. I know that they put in requests for deletion on T61. I'll have to talk to them about it. They are in the building with me, after all!
  • Philomath's picture
    Lost and Found group
    Left by Philomath, on Jan 25, 2010 - 15:20
    I made a group that I was hoping would be a central location for all those who floated in here and made you an 'admin' so you could invite others to join.

You might also want to create an Electro Freaks group as well? yes! multiple groups too!!! :D
    • laurie's picture
      Left by laurie, on Jan 25, 2010 - 15:27
      Thanks! We did create an Electro Freaks "band" earlier and are still trying to figure out what we can do. Be gald to join your group! I see one called t61 refugees too. Maybe they should be combined?
  • mitch808's picture
    More coming?!?!
    Left by mitch808, on Jan 25, 2010 - 14:31
    Just got Plastic Tactics to join uvumi. ONe of my favorite bands from T61. Not electronic, but hella good rock. Take a listen if you have a chance!
    • laurie's picture
      Left by laurie, on Jan 25, 2010 - 16:07
      I liked Bonsoir Ménage à Trois. Bookmarked them to listen to the rest later. So much to listen to - all the music is new again!
  • Gilbert's picture
    Left by Gilbert, on Jan 25, 2010 - 11:55
    Symbolic RB :-D
  • Kalli2B's picture
    Left by Kalli2B, on Jan 25, 2010 - 9:49
    What would this place be without the most famous flower avatar around? lol (-;
    • laurie's picture
      Left by laurie, on Jan 25, 2010 - 10:01
      or the priate with the lovely lavender hair? :-) so far i really like this place!
  • «  1  2  3  »