• Last update: Oct 1, 2017 - 10:51
  • Profile views: 51904
  • Videos: 9

ReportJon HecoxJon Hecox

• Location: Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
  • Press kit: pdf zip

A fellow refugee from thesixtyone.com - this rebuilding of community is great. Even though it takes a bit to get used to, I never thought I'd see a site have such an impact on so many people. Glad we've found a new home!

Thanks Uvumi.com!

Booking: email me at Jonnycox001@gmail.com

• img 5238 img 5238
  • az 2005 apartment az 2005 apartment
  • jon at grind photoshop it jon at grind photosh...
  • Jon, Cat, Dusty Jon, Cat, Dusty

• Philomath's picture
    Left by Philomath, on Jan 25, 2010 - 19:27
    Welcome Jon. It looks like you should have an invite now. Let me know.
    • Left by Jon Hecox, on Jan 25, 2010 - 23:32
      this is (well, probably) a sad question - but where would I find this invite?
    • Nevermind
      Left by Jon Hecox, on Jan 26, 2010 - 8:16
      Oops, just checked the group, or "band", and it automatically added me from your invited. Thanks Philomath!
  • NAtlanticStorm's picture
    Refugees
    Left by NAtlanticStorm, on Jan 25, 2010 - 17:40
    Glad to see you made the switch. Welcome.
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 17:30
    I have heard your music before, but I think this is the first time we have spoken. I went by Wingman with the same profile pic. There's a bunch of t61'ers at this link ( http://uvumi.com/lostandfound ). Leave a message on the band profile or philomath's wall. He can send an invite. We're rebuilding the community one step at a time. :)
    • yay
      Left by Jon Hecox, on Jan 25, 2010 - 17:44
      Beautiful! Thanks so much for the link. I'm glad we all found this site to reconnect.

And thanks for digging the songs. It means a lot! =)

Now that I think about it, wingman does seem very familiar...
    hey!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 8:23
    From what I understand this website is just out of beta, so it has a lot of potential. I'm pretty sure groups are in the works for this site. As of now we're just friend requesting everyone from t61 so we can help each other out.

There's a a few people also trying out stereofame and cherrypeel, but it looks like this will be a new home for a lot of us. =)
      Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 8:26
      ...and yeah, I miss the old 61 too. It's good to get some of that community feel back here.
      Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 25, 2010 - 10:08
      Great tracks by the way. I don't remember hearing a lot of these.
      • Thanks man
        Left by Jon Hecox, on Jan 25, 2010 - 14:26
        Yeah, I was wondering how long this site has been up... it seems very polished though. And the features are well thought out. Navigation is tight.

I do miss the game aspect (with hearts, and quests) but what can one do? T61 has to, by now, have received at least a hundred emails complaining about the switch. And every one I've talked to that has complained has not had the tone of "spoiled web user", as some sites have when ever something small is changed. It's been very heartfelt requests to return to the old version.

I hope they listen to their audience. The very principle that became their mantra.

Well, if another site seems to be "picked" over this one for T61 refugees, let me know! =) Thanks for the support and for chatting with me about it. It means a lot.

BTW, have you noticed the little bar down below the comments box that slowly moves to show you how many characters left in the message you can type? Awesome feature!
  • «  1  2  3  4