• Last update: Oct 1, 2017 - 10:51
  • Profile views: 51941
  • Videos: 9

ReportJon HecoxJon Hecox

• Location: Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
  • Press kit: pdf zip

A fellow refugee from thesixtyone.com - this rebuilding of community is great. Even though it takes a bit to get used to, I never thought I'd see a site have such an impact on so many people. Glad we've found a new home!

Thanks Uvumi.com!

Booking: email me at Jonnycox001@gmail.com

• img 5238 img 5238
  • Jon, Cat, Dusty Jon, Cat, Dusty
  • Photo by Anni Becker Photo by Anni Becker
  • cd cover grind feb 2010 2 cd cover grind feb 2...
    (2 comments)

• Left by Rafael, on Feb 27, 2010 - 18:28
    Loving the "Little Rock" song! Thanks! :D
    • Left by Jon Hecox, on Feb 27, 2010 - 20:52
      Thanks so much!! It was just recorded about a week ago @ the coffeehouse I play at weekly (The Grind).

It was after-hours and Michael (who did the actual engineering side of things had a new interface he wanted to try out. I was lucky enough to be the test subject. =)

Take care Rafael
  • toriviruette's picture
    Hello
    Left by toriviruette, on Feb 24, 2010 - 13:28
    and nice to meet you. I will be back to listen to your music when I have more time. I did listen to Sunrise and I like it very much, so I'm looking forward to listening to the others :)
  • MusicMissionary's picture
    Left by MusicMissionary, on Feb 20, 2010 - 8:35
    Just thought I would mention that I really like Sunrise. Added it to my list of indie faves.
  • 2thyme's picture
    Nice to meet you
    Left by 2thyme, on Feb 19, 2010 - 15:08
    Thanks for the friend request. Nice tunes you have here ... not my usual fare, I admit, but really likable. Maker's Mark is a fine bourbon. It'll stand its own in a Manhattan or a snifter; versatile. If you're new to single malts, try an Aberlour; the big rock candy mountain of scotch :)
  • Left by Peppe, on Feb 17, 2010 - 10:51
    Thanks Jon, nice music!
  • hey jon..
    Left by Rick Lindemann, on Feb 16, 2010 - 19:16
    thanks for the add man, i'm digging the tunes, i'm a t61 refugee also.. liking always keep your light on..

i've got some tunes up here too... my band is The Wasted Talent
  • mdepaulis's picture
    Left by mdepaulis, on Feb 16, 2010 - 18:10
    Welcome to the mass exodus. ;-)
  • cr's picture
    Left by cr, on Feb 15, 2010 - 6:38
    Thanks for the tip on "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"...funny shit.
    • Rivertour's picture
      Always Sunny in Philadelphia
      Left by Rivertour, on Mar 8, 2010 - 19:47
      I love shows that don't try to be politically correct. They can find humor is just about anything.

BTW, I love this new site
  • Hi there
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 15, 2010 - 2:18
    Jon
    Just stumbled on to your tracks
    great ones!
  • Very good music with unique styles
    Left by Michael Lynn, on Feb 15, 2010 - 0:58
    Jon, thanks for sharing. Great work.

Cheers / Mike