• Last update: Oct 6, 2017 - 9:21
  • Videos: 3

ReportJoanne GabrielJoanne Gabriel

• Location: Roches, France

Members

• JG

I'm a writer and music maker hailing from France.
I use words to create worlds, and music to explore them.

• lc20ps lc20ps
  • dscn9228 dscn9228
  • dscn9150 dscn9150
  • mt025 artwork front 1000x1000 mt025 artwork front ...

• Rainer Eric's picture
    Wall to wall
    Left by Rainer Eric, on May 20, 2017 - 23:15
    Good idea, using each others wall so that the new messages are always on top. Today I listened to your soundtrack part I and II for hours. I always do that with new music. It's been a real listening adventure and left me quite hypnotized. I extented my comments on bandcamp, knowing your tracks better now. I also started to check the rich output of mojo the cat. Extremely well done. And it shows that you have a great sense of humor: "catcore", "pawgaze", "catnip paranoia", "bossing the district around". I like that.

Not to forget: I used the google translator for a part of the travel adventure story to check the result. Interesting. The style is clumsy. And some sentences are nonsense. Good idea for a story. A man and a woman, living in different countries, communicate only with translated texts. Total confusion :-)
  • geronimodeleon's picture
    Salutations
    Left by geronimodeleon, on May 17, 2017 - 22:36
    I do check in here from time to time...
    Looking forward to your posts, here, or elsewhere...
    Obe
    Left by Unregistered User, on Oct 13, 2010 - 13:13
    Hi Joanne,

Listening to Obe - beautiful!!

Steve
  • olivier's picture
    Left by olivier, on May 2, 2010 - 4:25
    Your music reminds me a bit of M83, which is not a bad thing.

How come every single the picture of you is blurry?
    • JG's picture
      Left by JG, on May 27, 2010 - 7:35
      Hey
      Sorry for the late answer, and thanks for listening :)
      You are not the first to make this comparison, so I guess I'll have to check their stuff.
      Concerning the pics : I don't know, I like to have blurry pics for this page. Sharp ones usually go on my other profile. I'm a little schizophrenic with my musician profiles :)
    • JG's picture
      Left by JG, on May 27, 2010 - 7:44
      Ah mais en fait j'aurais pu répondre en français ;)

PS : j'aime beaucoup Ah Ah, Hin Hin et Ha Ha :)
  • orz's picture
    just noticed on twitter
    Left by orz, on Apr 27, 2010 - 10:31
    that you were selected as a featured artist here, congrats :)
  • orz's picture
    hi joanne
    Left by orz, on Mar 10, 2010 - 1:52
    i uploaded a new version of the 'looking for something' remix

i hope you're having a great year, stay in touch!

-j
  • MusicMissionary's picture
    Howdy
    Left by MusicMissionary, on Feb 20, 2010 - 15:29
    Haven't talked with you in a while. How's life?
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 12, 2010 - 14:20
    So how is it over here?
  • HollowRecords's picture
    Flying
    Left by HollowRecords, on Feb 6, 2010 - 14:12
    Flying is an immense piece of work.
  • experiment