• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Skills

ReportMscTchMscTch

Jerjer's picture
  • Location: Hampton, Virginia, United States of America

JerJer is a Music, Tech and Sports lover. A bit of a News fanatic. My music tastes are mostly mellifluous or fidicinal.

• gumby gumby
  • songbird 256 inline bigger songbird 256 inline ...

• Sally's picture
    Left by Sally, on Feb 9, 2010 - 11:51
  • Sally's picture
    Left by Sally, on Feb 8, 2010 - 14:48
    Haha! No idea, 't was just a hunch, something about a gurl and a geetar and wedding bells mebe :D

Glad she got you clicking!
  • Sacagawea's picture
    Left by Sacagawea, on Feb 8, 2010 - 13:36
    I just dropped by to hi to you. Hugs!
  • Sally's picture
    Left by Sally, on Feb 8, 2010 - 12:09
  • Kiirstin Marilyn's picture
    Verity in Stereo - Behind Our Door
    Left by Kiirstin Marilyn, on Feb 6, 2010 - 8:42
    Thank you sooooooooooooo much for liking this song! I would love it if you could tell all your friends. Just trying to get Verity in Stereo out there in a major way and we need all the help we can get. : D
  • Lona Nicholle's picture
    Hi!
    Left by Lona Nicholle, on Feb 4, 2010 - 12:10
    Thanks for fav'ing Symbolic! You're the first and only at the moment :D
  • sunrise's picture
    Left by sunrise, on Feb 1, 2010 - 8:27
    I'd know that Gumby anywhere! Hi, Jerry :)
  • canukgal's picture
    Left by canukgal, on Jan 29, 2010 - 18:06
    Hey Jer! Happy to say that I think I figured out how to stalk you here ;-)
  • petaydoranski's picture
    hey hey hey
    Left by petaydoranski, on Jan 29, 2010 - 14:21
    hey Jer, Thanks for checking out the pics etc :) we had a blast!!!! Looking forward to getting it all finished up! Still some vocals and string parts left to do but it's defo getting a lot closer to completion!

P
  • Holly D's's picture
    I'm a moron
    Left by Holly D's, on Jan 28, 2010 - 14:50
    Hey JerJer,
    Great to see you here. Thanks for becoming a fan over here. Still getting use to it. I'm a moron and set up the band as my profile so now I had to redo it. So we have a different page now for Hollywood Drunks so come by and become a fan again. Sorry for my stupidity not for my drinking. peace, Hollywood Drunks
  • «  1  2  3  4  »