• Last update: Jan 14, 2011 - 3:04

Styles

Skills

ReportEliseElise

Elise's picture
  • Location: Holland, Netherlands

Just a happy go lucky girl :-)
I love music, it 'takes me away' to other worlds and it 'relaxes' my mind.I love a good laugh and i think i have a bit of humor too. Well, sometimes that is, sometimes i don't smile at all and then i'm a pain in the ass :-)

wavemouse.gif

Hi, welcome and thank you for your visit :-)

thank you Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope you had a good start of the new year and i hope you can realize all your wishes and dreams !
I wonder what music will surprise us this year, the mainstream is a bit lame, i think, so hopefully i will discover some good songs here for on my ipod :-)

I wish u a good weekend, enjoy the music and have some good fun to !

Weekend19 Pictures, Images and Photos

Hopefully some ' good vibrations ' will help you a bit :-)

• 13sep 003 13sep 003
  • silverdrow2 003 silverdrow2 003
  • elisebril 001 elisebril 001
  • eliseheadphones 001 eliseheadphones 001

• toriviruette's picture
    You know what I like about you?
    Left by toriviruette, on Feb 25, 2010 - 17:35
    that you are such a sweet & joyful person. Also, thanks for the info on Flickr - I'll definitely check it out :)
  • pidderpat's picture
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 24, 2010 - 20:38
    Of course I need to develop my karate skills for the time when apes will rise up against humans and rule the planet. Soon.
  • toriviruette's picture
    hoe gaat het?
    Left by toriviruette, on Feb 24, 2010 - 11:25
    hallo Elise, just stopping by to say "hoi" and to leave something beautiful for you :
    Tulips Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Left by faberex the cat, on Feb 23, 2010 - 12:51
    3736-------3737 for you the same problem for me

ciao
  • TommiSt's picture
    Left by TommiSt, on Feb 23, 2010 - 10:13
    Looks like "secret" posting on other walls, "similar songs" and the moods got deleted on the old t61 today URGHH.
    Now it's really a light version

Anyway enjoy your evening
  • pidderpat's picture
    I knew it!
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 22, 2010 - 20:54
    I saw you bragging about your speed skater over at crabbist's. When I heard the news that Shani had been beaten by one of your countrymen, I said "Elise will be soooo excited". Saw the Giant gold medal you guys give out to your rockstar/medal winners! Cool.
  • TommiSt's picture
    Left by TommiSt, on Feb 20, 2010 - 2:15
    No chance to see the sun today since it's snowing again...
    Enjoying my saturday anyway :D
    Wishing you an awesome weekend too!
    Jerry
  • TommiSt's picture
    Goedenavond
    Left by TommiSt, on Feb 17, 2010 - 11:48
    Yes, I know. I was to lazy to use an online dictionary. But since het feest kan beginnen sounds like "das Fest kann beginnen" I expected that this gif isn't about killing cute kittens :P
    Wat???
  • sitcommunist's picture
    Did you know that there is a lost dutchman in Arizona? He's somewhere in those hills... Perhaps you know him.
    Left by sitcommunist, on Feb 17, 2010 - 0:07
    12_LostDutchmanStatePark.jpg
  • TommiSt's picture
    Thats better!
    Left by TommiSt, on Feb 16, 2010 - 12:35
    Can't fall asleep without watching a video here :)
    Good choice!

Elise & girls going out
    No clue what "Want wij zijn binnen" but it sounds dutch :D
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ... 10  »