• Last update: Jan 14, 2011 - 3:04

Styles

Skills

ReportEliseElise

Elise's picture
  • Location: Holland, Netherlands

Just a happy go lucky girl :-)
I love music, it 'takes me away' to other worlds and it 'relaxes' my mind.I love a good laugh and i think i have a bit of humor too. Well, sometimes that is, sometimes i don't smile at all and then i'm a pain in the ass :-)

wavemouse.gif

Hi, welcome and thank you for your visit :-)

thank you Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope you had a good start of the new year and i hope you can realize all your wishes and dreams !
I wonder what music will surprise us this year, the mainstream is a bit lame, i think, so hopefully i will discover some good songs here for on my ipod :-)

I wish u a good weekend, enjoy the music and have some good fun to !

Weekend19 Pictures, Images and Photos

Hopefully some ' good vibrations ' will help you a bit :-)

• silverdrow2 001 silverdrow2 001
  • 31januarielise 001 31januarielise 001
  • silverdrow2 003 silverdrow2 003
  • eliseheadphones 001 eliseheadphones 001

• pidderpat's picture
    I like it here
    Left by pidderpat, on Jan 26, 2010 - 22:44
    happy-monkey.jpg
  • pidderpat's picture
    hey Elise!
    Left by pidderpat, on Jan 26, 2010 - 22:39
    crabbist is wandering around here looking lost. His collar is gone and he seems even more cranky than usual. Could you give him some head pats and maybe a pity belly rub?
  • Hi!
    Left by marcog, on Jan 26, 2010 - 14:01
    Cool to see you here :) Is there also Faberex?
  • toriviruette's picture
    Yay!!!
    Left by toriviruette, on Jan 26, 2010 - 13:31
    hey there beautiful, so glad to see you here. Now, do you know how to change the profile photo? I want my blue butterfly back :)
  • CoffeeBuzz's picture
    Elise
    Left by CoffeeBuzz, on Jan 25, 2010 - 21:12
    What the heck. We might as well join another music site. Great to see all the usual suspects here.
  • pablotee's picture
    hihihi!
    Left by pablotee, on Jan 25, 2010 - 10:55
    thanx - i played at the paradiso in a'dam with hermann brood once and he told me 'keppen levers met stockbrood' was a cool thing to say.years later i found out it wasn't apparently!
  • pidderpat's picture
    Hello!
    Left by pidderpat, on Jan 25, 2010 - 8:52
    Yay!!! Here you are!!! Who's that on your shoulder by the way? :)
  • «  1  ... 6  7  8  9  10