• Last update: Dec 20, 2012 - 18:54

ReportDavy HamburgersDavy Hamburgers

• Location: Pittsburgh, United States of America

HULLO WORLD I AM DAVY I make musics! david van amburg, daddy big mac, j. creepers, polka glocks, ifiok and davy, and davy hamburgers are all bands I am in. I rap,beatmake,sing and play guitar. CHEERS

• davy and mia davy and mia
    (1 comment)
  • frame frame
  • 0010frog 0010frog
    (2 comments)
  • look look

• Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 22, 2010 - 8:41
    I made up a new saying - HUZZAH TIMES TWO

*smiles in an angelic way*
    guh
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 20, 2010 - 19:19
    there was a lot of crying in our house before, now there's SO MUCH CRYING am going somewhat INSANE. kill me.
    boo!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 20, 2010 - 18:15
    hello, friend! i'm here!
  • blujuwel's picture
    hags and cwtchs
    Left by blujuwel, on Feb 20, 2010 - 15:44
    Hi Davy. I've been off the computer a bit...busy trying to get better. Hope everything is going well with you. Miss everyone.
  • Samantha Bodkin's picture
    Left by Samantha Bodkin, on Feb 20, 2010 - 11:52
    yeah... ive never know a davy prior to u but i always have that song stuck in my head. bizarre. i think i always wanted to be a boy so i wanted to like be davy crocket.
    anywho. batman is not feeling well today but is in good spirits...hopefuly someday the stomach won't be an issue. i have seen enough "accidents" to last a life time...the poor kiddo.
    i'm doing well... got an invitation to join phi chi... which is like a huge deal for a psych student! super happy bout that. other than that i've become a gym rat... which is even more bizarre than wanting a penis when your a girl. never exercised in my life... used to be the 25 minute mile kid in high school... soooo now i'm officially addicted to counting and weighting food and calories and protein and obsessed with working out and eating healthy. fun stuff. i know. la la la... how about you? what's new my love?
  • Samantha Bodkin's picture
    davyyyyyy
    Left by Samantha Bodkin, on Feb 20, 2010 - 6:54
    davyyyyy crocket. king of the wild frontier. i hags you to my little lemon :O)
  • Tofu's picture
    Left by Tofu, on Feb 19, 2010 - 12:40
    I have no idea why you were kicked, i'll send another invite.
  • Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 18, 2010 - 19:58
    Hi - did you eat the other Tastycake yet? LOL
  • redshift9's picture
    Left by redshift9, on Feb 18, 2010 - 14:31
    Don't know what I HAGS YOU ALL means, but I laughed, so who cares.
  • JRDN's picture
    Left by JRDN, on Feb 18, 2010 - 8:45
    What's up friend? It's been some time hmm?
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ... 24  »