• Last update: Dec 20, 2012 - 18:54

ReportDavy HamburgersDavy Hamburgers

• Location: Pittsburgh, United States of America

HULLO WORLD I AM DAVY I make musics! david van amburg, daddy big mac, j. creepers, polka glocks, ifiok and davy, and davy hamburgers are all bands I am in. I rap,beatmake,sing and play guitar. CHEERS

• incline2 incline2
    (1 comment)
  • 016sunset2 016sunset2
  • snow4 snow4
  • 0007firetruck2 0007firetruck2
    (1 comment)

• Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 27, 2010 - 14:48
    Congrats Davy - Boo's Lullaby is #1 on the charts today. You rock!
  • WeekendGamer's picture
    Left by WeekendGamer, on Feb 26, 2010 - 12:21
    Nice photos.
  • Thx
    Left by William Hollifield, on Feb 26, 2010 - 8:23
    Thanks Davy! I'm really glad you liked "Bruce Lee". I listened to "Boo's Lullaby" earlier today and HOLY CRAP is that a good song. Hope to keep hearing more from you. Thanks a ton for the support and happy listening - William
  • Vancouver Island Bus Stop
    Left by Pehr Flühr aka Le Flühr, on Feb 26, 2010 - 2:24
    Hi Davy!
    Yesterday something came to me and we recorded it during a night-session in my studio. I hope you will like this tune with some salt and pepper... just like a Delicious Fish should be cooked! ;)

/Pehr
  • pidderpat's picture
    are you still on stereofame?
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 25, 2010 - 13:43
    if so, then you've no doubt heard all about Slinger's success over there.
  • wrayne's picture
    Howdy!
    Left by wrayne, on Feb 24, 2010 - 16:43
    Jus stopped by to show some love! ;-) I'm diggin your music.. Lunchb0x from t61 told me you were an artist too, but I figured he was just messin w/ me. And NO, I'm not tellin him he was right... lmao! Have a great one!
  • Left by Pehr Flühr aka Le Flühr, on Feb 24, 2010 - 8:48
    Hi Davy!
    Hope everything is fine with you!
    I have been very busy and just worked a lot.
    This weekend I finished a new track - Rushing Back To Stansted. Hope you like it!
    Have a great day!

/Pehr
    cwtch
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 24, 2010 - 8:28
    a word without vowels! vely intelesting. i had to look up huzzah, too. i have learned all these new vocab words on uvumi, but i have yet to browse music. how lame is that?
  • WeekendGamer's picture
    Left by WeekendGamer, on Feb 23, 2010 - 18:19
    -_______________________- <- This is me atm.
    Get an ad Davy.
    uvumi for dummies
    Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 22, 2010 - 9:44
    what does CWTCH mean? well, CWTCH back to you too!
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ... 24  »