• Last update: Oct 9, 2013 - 22:52

ReportCraigmireCraigmire

• Location: Fremont, California, United States of America

• jammin it jammin it
  • ghost craig ghost craig
  • hello hello
    (3 comments)
  • craigmire craigmire
    (2 comments)

• Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 2, 2010 - 18:12
    When a song is playing, just hit the gold star on the top right, between the play button and the bar that shows the song you're playing - that makes it a fave.

As for liking Saharae, you can tag it, stick it in a playlist, or put it on while making sweet sweet love to someone. All good with me :)
  • Chris Hoyt's picture
    Left by Chris Hoyt, on Feb 2, 2010 - 11:44
    come out to the open mic night tonight... Me and Cashiz are playing song of a soldier and Shoot a Man... were playin in San Leandro at a coffee shop
  • Left by Unregistered User, on Feb 2, 2010 - 6:17
    Listening to Be A Major. Funny title. Great big saw sounds...one of those songs that puts a smile on your face. Nice!
  • Tom Cascino's picture
    Left by Tom Cascino, on Feb 1, 2010 - 19:35
    under broke for free! under 'bands' on my listener page
  • Tom Cascino's picture
    Left by Tom Cascino, on Jan 31, 2010 - 14:41
    d00d!
  • Rain's picture
    Left by Rain, on Jan 30, 2010 - 7:37
    yay you found me! :)
  • Left by The Reality Soldier, on Jan 29, 2010 - 8:53
    sweet new tune, dude. you put that together in a night? It would take me weeks to do that. Thanks for showing me what a slacker I am. Thanks a lot.
  • Left by Craigmire, on Jan 28, 2010 - 19:54
    hey, if youre a friend be a fan! and if youre a fan, be a friend! lol
    Pharmies here now toooooo!!!
    : )
    • Marc Ares's picture
      Friend or Fan
      Left by Marc Ares, on Feb 1, 2010 - 4:46
      What is the essential difference in this site's context?
      • Left by Craigmire, on Feb 1, 2010 - 14:44
        yeah im not too sure, but i think i combined my artist page with my personal page. so friends and fans are almost the same thing for me here. unless i have a lot of friends that dont like my music lol.
  • woodjean's picture
    So good...
    Left by woodjean, on Jan 27, 2010 - 19:40
    So good to see you here. It's helping me feel less lost seeing folks from the old t61!
  • Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 27, 2010 - 11:00
    Dude, awesome beatz! If you weren't so white, I'd think you were black! :P
    • Left by Craigmire, on Jan 28, 2010 - 14:51
      haha, thank you sir.
    • Left by CesarJulius, on Jan 29, 2010 - 6:36
      And if you weren't so ambiguously ethnic, I'd think you were racist!

jk...

(I'm also white (ish) (Hispanic and Jewish) and make beats...)
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  »