• Last update: Oct 9, 2013 - 22:52

ReportCraigmireCraigmire

• Location: Fremont, California, United States of America

• ghost craig ghost craig
  • hello hello
    (3 comments)
  • jammin it jammin it
  • craigmire craigmire
    (2 comments)

• Left by The Reality Soldier, on Feb 15, 2010 - 6:26
    Hey, bro...yeah I've been out of commission with carpal tunnel...the electronic musicians worst nightmare. I've been taking the time to study up on some production stuff and I'm slowly getting back to the point of being able to use it. I'm hoping to have some new stuff soon.
    I haven't logged on in a while. How are things at uvumi?
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 15, 2010 - 4:15
    Sure I am! hahaha :)
  • RJ Buchanan's picture
    Left by RJ Buchanan, on Feb 4, 2010 - 15:10
    haha! yeah...you were a little pitchy dawg. hehe, no i got you dude. sorry i'm trying my best to keep up.

thanks

RJ
  • Cybersmith's picture
    Left by Cybersmith, on Feb 4, 2010 - 14:58
    hey bro thanks for the drop! sounds awesome i love hearing new stuff!
  • Tom Cascino's picture
    Left by Tom Cascino, on Feb 4, 2010 - 11:19
    Yo! My first album is up :)
    Hope you enjoy it man!
    brokeforfree.com
  • Mark Griffo's picture
    California!
    Left by Mark Griffo, on Feb 4, 2010 - 2:33
    Hey man. Nice to meet a fellow Californian :) Thanks for the add.
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 3, 2010 - 8:20
    Thanks Craig!! I'm really newbie on it but that's because I still hadn't much time to try to figure it out yet... but I like it so far! Hey which one is the newest I want to listen!! :D
  • Left by The Reality Soldier, on Feb 3, 2010 - 7:36
    Dude, I like it a lot. Your skillz are growing like mad!! I can hear serious layering in your compositions. Keep banging 'em out, brother.
  • folkfruit's picture
    Love that song!
    Left by folkfruit, on Feb 2, 2010 - 23:09
    "Be A Major"
  • toriviruette's picture
    Hello again!
    Left by toriviruette, on Feb 2, 2010 - 20:29
    Stop by to listen to your music - Brojken Track is my favorite. I look forward to listening to more of you tracks.
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  »