• Last update: Apr 3, 2010 - 1:28

Reportcrabbistcrabbist

Crabbist's picture
  • Location: Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Cranky by nature, but not averse to having my head scratched. Also, have habit of flirting. Harmless . . . Mostly.

• capt ea57e0a44f8d7465f016140b3d1ee2e0 1 capt ea57e0a44f8d746...

• pidderpat's picture
    hey crabbe
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 19, 2010 - 15:01
    Got your email. Just being lazy and will reply here. Been very lazy lately actually. I'm glad to hear you still check in almost daily but it would be nice if you came by and lifted a leg occasionally on my wall. Just to leave your mark, you know. Like old times. Wish you were having better luck with this site and with real life activities. Keep snarling at the idiots, though. Somebody's gotta do it and you do it well (I have a feeling...having never had the opportunity to witness you ripping someone a new one!) Maybe you'll send me a link so I can cheer you on from the sidelines?
  • pidderpat's picture
    crabbist!
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 13, 2010 - 18:34
    Where you at? Any luck with your player? I miss your wit and wisdom. Well, I really miss your wit.
  • pidderpat's picture
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 8, 2010 - 13:28
    I'm enjoying this lovely artist and am having no problem with the playback...
  • pidderpat's picture
    I'm using Firefox
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 8, 2010 - 13:21
    now and am not having any problems. Well, not many. Have you tried going on in the last few days? And hope you don't mind, but I stopped by earlier to raid your yard...needed some supplies for something I left on Slinger's front porch. Muchas Gracias!
  • crabbist's picture
    Left by crabbist, on Feb 7, 2010 - 14:03
    I would be more active here if I could get the player to play without as many as six sound drops per track. Most distracting. Don’t have that problem with other players. Hmmm . . . since I think the folks who run this party have plenty else to do, I will hang in here, hoping that I can find some resolution some time.
  • Beauprep's picture
    Support for Steve
    Left by Beauprep, on Feb 5, 2010 - 9:35
    Hello crabbist,
    I'm sending this message to friends to drum up support for Steve... maybe you can too... thanks!

I wanted to let you t61 refugees know that another former t61 member, Steve, has started a new music site http://bestbop.com/wpmu/ It's in it's infancy, but I admire what he's doing and hope you will check it out and give him some support!
  • Beauprep's picture
    Thanks!
    Left by Beauprep, on Feb 5, 2010 - 7:34
    Thanks for the heads up about Steve’s new site, bestbop.com. I went over there and started a profile too. It's kind of slow going right now... I think he is getting a little discouraged, so I'm going to try to spread the word here so some of his old friends can give him some support.
  • Elise's picture
    Just because.... !
    Left by Elise, on Feb 4, 2010 - 9:45
    Hoi Crabbist, i'm sending you some good vibes, just because i wanted to.
    Good Vibes Pictures, Images and Photos
    I hope they will do some good in some way ;-)
    Have a good thursday.
    Greetszsszszsssss
    Elise ^^
  • pidderpat's picture
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 3, 2010 - 11:47
    Have you had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Nelson yet?

• calista's picture
    Pats the pup
    Left by calista, on Feb 2, 2010 - 18:44
    So good to be here. I'm certain I will settle in and figure this place out. Thank you for the warm welcome and offer of friendship :-)
  • «  1  2  3  4  »