• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Reportcrcr

Cr23's picture
  • Location: Tornado Magnet Trailer Park, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
  • Label: wanker

• hunters and collectors hunters and collecto...
  • p ricky p ricky
  • the transformed man cover 1 the transformed man ...
  • no spam logo no spam logo

• crabbist's picture
    Oh, Canada!
    Left by crabbist, on Feb 28, 2010 - 18:46
    Canada 3
    USA 2
    I could hear the cheering here in Seattle. TV not needed.
    The news chick just now said that they couldn’t get enough cowbell up there in Vancouver. Are you getting enough cowbell in Ontario? Will root around here and see what I can come up with if not.
    • cr's picture
      Due to circumstances beyond our control....
      Left by cr, on Mar 1, 2010 - 4:02
      ...in Canada, we are all hungover today. The last thing we need to hear is more cowbell. We heard plenty last night
  • tkx mate
    Left by faberex the cat, on Feb 28, 2010 - 12:07
    it's only luck .......... I have 4 "hands"
  • Ahahaha
    Left by marcog, on Feb 27, 2010 - 4:15
    Absolutely hilarious video :) I remember this guy because of the supercar TV film, din't know he was a singer too. Damn I've missed a lot of fun...
  • Wow!
    Left by marcog, on Feb 26, 2010 - 10:20
    Thanks for buying, cr :)
    I also alwys liked Hard Way, I'm a sucker for that guitar solo.
  • pidderpat's picture
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 26, 2010 - 9:16
    CIRC is 8 years old. WTF?
    • cr's picture
      That's not fair
      Left by cr, on Feb 26, 2010 - 9:30
      ...how did he do it?
      • pidderpat's picture
        I dunno
        Left by pidderpat, on Feb 27, 2010 - 8:09
        I would ask Marshall but I don't want to get CIRC busted. Then I'd have an angry 8-year-old after me.
  • pidderpat's picture
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 26, 2010 - 7:05
    Stairway to Gilligan's Island. Brilliant.
    • cr's picture
      Stairway to Gilligan's Island
      Left by cr, on Feb 26, 2010 - 9:26
      Yup, first heard that song in 1980, on CFNY, the coolest radio station on earth from 1979-1987. Then corporate greed took over and ruined it. It's still a decent radio station, but nothing like back then. http://www.spiritofradio.ca/
  • Enigmattack's picture
    Left by Enigmattack, on Feb 25, 2010 - 19:12
    great radio !!
  • pidderpat's picture
    Mark Gibson
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 22, 2010 - 18:26
    Love your featured song. Shades of Dandelion Wine (which I was listening to on my ipod today).
  • Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 22, 2010 - 8:43
    I MUST watch episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (I'm FROM Philadelphia). My daughter watches it and says it's great. I think I can watch some from itunes.

Thanks for reminding me. How's Trinity?
  • LMMS's picture
    Hey
    Left by LMMS, on Feb 20, 2010 - 10:15
    Slow day at work today (yay!) so I'm doing my best to get caught up musically... Loving your features - have a couple of new favorites. Hope you have a marvy day. :)
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ... 16  »