• Last update: Sep 8, 2010 - 10:34

ReportColor TheoryColor Theory

• Founded: June 1994
  • Location: Huntington Beach, California, United States of America

Members

• Brian Hazard

I've always been a computer geek, but I started music lessons at the relatively late age of 13. I grew up on a steady diet of Depeche Mode and classical piano. My music combines those two great loves.

I'm occasionally asked if Brian Hazard is my real name (it is), because it sounds like a stage name. It would've made perfect sense to record under my given name, but a friend of mine had a class at design school called Color Theory 101. I thought it sounded cool, probably because I made a subconscious connection to Depeche Mode's 101.

My music is powerless without you listening, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

• Sketches in Grey Sketches in Grey
  • The Thought Chapter The Thought Chapter
  • Life's Fairytale Life's Fairytale
  • Color Theory presents Depeche Mode Color Theory present...

• Brian Hazard's picture
    Left by Brian Hazard, on Jan 28, 2010 - 22:23
    Very kind of you! I apologize, but I uploaded the songs in the wrong place, so I had to delete and upload them to the band account. I promise they're here to stay!
    • Left by CesarJulius, on Jan 29, 2010 - 7:28
      i don't understand what you're apologizing for...

there are no points invested in anything anymore, so i don't think anyone, even mitch808, mind if this disappear and reappear!

btw, you are mentioned in a post on my page - a heartfelt message to young Haitians living in Brooklyn.
    • MusicMissionary's picture
      Left by MusicMissionary, on Jan 29, 2010 - 11:41
      You totally made me lose hearts man!

Just kidding. No game so it doesn't matter now. One silver lining. :)
      • Brian Hazard's picture
        Left by Brian Hazard, on Jan 29, 2010 - 19:46
        There were some thoughtful comments on the songs, which of course were deleted. But certainly no hearts were harmed in the process!
  • ctull13's picture
    yay
    Left by ctull13, on Jan 28, 2010 - 7:35
    so, so glad you've migrated over here :)
  • Blatantly Karen's picture
    Left by Blatantly Karen, on Jan 27, 2010 - 23:31
    I've had "If It's My Time To Go" in my song rotation for so long that I've forgotten what life was like without it. Fantastic song.

On another note: welcome. So good to see you here.
  • «  1  2