• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Left by Jzucco, on Jan 28, 2010 - 19:45
    Is that whats going on?
  • Holly D's's picture
    I'm a moron
    Left by Holly D's, on Jan 28, 2010 - 15:03
    Hey ClassyLassy,
    Great to see another old61er. Thanks for becoming a fan over here. Still getting use to it. I'm a moron and set up the band as my profile so now I had to redo it. So we have a different page now for Hollywood Drunks so come by and become a fan again. Sorry for my stupidity not for my drinking. And forgive this bad generic comment. I'll get better. peace, Hollywood Drunks
  • Sally's picture
    Heyas!
    Left by Sally, on Jan 28, 2010 - 1:50
    I'm kinda pretty sure I'm not the Queen of anything and certainly not of playlists. Mine were known mostly for their sheer number and for not making any sense whatsoever!
    But here goes: if you click on the + button on a song, you will get a hover-over menu, if you then choose "add to playlist" you will see the option "new playlist". You can then choose a name for that playlist and the song will be added.
    Once you have a few playlists they will show in the menu every time you add a track, and you can choose the playlist you want to add that one to by clicking on it.
    Hope that helps!
  • sitcommunist's picture
    Left by sitcommunist, on Jan 27, 2010 - 18:26
    Good evening darling. You look ravishingly classy in this light...
  • Philomath's picture
    Left by Philomath, on Jan 27, 2010 - 17:25
    I love it here so far. The natives are friendly and the government supportive. Not to mention there is quite a bit of good music here :D
  • Philomath's picture
    Left by Philomath, on Jan 27, 2010 - 16:23
    welcome!
  • Left by Christian Mossuto, on Jan 26, 2010 - 11:10
    I couldn't be left all alone at that evil new place. :( Glad your here too ^,^
  • NilsEr's picture
    Left by NilsEr, on Jan 25, 2010 - 15:31
    Hey Erin! Glad to see you here. Is Justin here, too?
  • Sally's picture