• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

ReportClassyLassyClassyLassy

Classylassy's picture
  • Location: The Loaf, Unspecified

• Holly D's's picture
    Left by Holly D's, on Mar 31, 2010 - 16:35
    Hey Erin,

Thanks for listening to "Wake You". Glad you liked it. It's a blast playing it live. Hope all is well. peace, HD's
  • Certified Truth's picture
    God bless
    Left by Certified Truth, on Mar 22, 2010 - 13:19
    thanks so much miss lady...glad i could bless u through my ministry
  • hi
    Left by Matt Romero, on Mar 15, 2010 - 18:54
    thanks Classy!!! glad you enjoyed it ;) means alot to me. stay classy ;) M
    Hey!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Mar 15, 2010 - 0:02
    Glad you enjoyed it. I should be uploading more songs soon if enough people want me to.
    Left by Unregistered User, on Mar 14, 2010 - 13:29
    haha thanks, yeah this is my current project, noisy guitar pop! I want to get a band together so i can (try) to play live. Good luck with your paper and thanks for trying to help me out with a few friends!!
    hey
    Left by Unregistered User, on Mar 14, 2010 - 13:15
    thanks for adding my song as a favourite, i have two people who like that song now! it's a record for me haha
  • sitcommunist's picture
    Hey Classy
    Left by sitcommunist, on Mar 11, 2010 - 8:07
    How ya doin? It's been a while. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the new field trip track. How's pedagogy goin?
  • sitcommunist's picture
    ClassyTeacher
    Left by sitcommunist, on Feb 12, 2010 - 9:16
    teacher-doris-day.jpg
  • sitcommunist's picture
    Oh, quite nice, class indeed.
    Left by sitcommunist, on Feb 11, 2010 - 14:04
    I want to be a teacher too... The bass player in my "band" is a music teacher...Sometimes I do training at my job... sort of like a teacher. I work in the mental health/ social services field.
  • sitcommunist's picture
    if you don't mind me asking...
    Left by sitcommunist, on Feb 11, 2010 - 13:50