• felix the cat whistle black felix the cat whistl...
  • felix felix

• ilikefish:)'s picture
    Left by ilikefish:), on Jan 30, 2010 - 15:49
    Fish is the best! Chips aren't bad either. ;)
  • Helen Austin's picture
    Left by Helen Austin, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:28
    ... and thanks for making a playlist of my stuff. I am honoured!
  • Helen Austin's picture
    Left by Helen Austin, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:27
    great to be here... and yes... I am an ex brit!!!
  • Left by Rafael, on Jan 28, 2010 - 16:04
    chasssss coming here to give you a hug *hugs* :D
  • Left by faberex the cat, on Jan 28, 2010 - 14:09
    hehehhheeh yep nice to see you

miaoooooo
  • Sally's picture
    Just
    Left by Sally, on Jan 26, 2010 - 15:27
    sayin': I don't drink and I don't like catfood :P

glad you're having fun here Chas! *hugs*
    er
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 15:01
    Sorry that was meant to be from my music page. not quite got the hang of this yet.
    Hello
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 15:01
    Hi Chas

Thanks for being a "fan" - really made my day. You're the first.

Hope all is well wherever you are.

Kind Regards

Al
  • Kiirstin Marilyn's picture
    Gettin used to it...
    Left by Kiirstin Marilyn, on Jan 26, 2010 - 10:19
    Yeah I think for artists its a little bit harder to navigate. I wasn't able to just make an artist page, I had to make a personal profile and attach my artist page to that. That's one thing I liked about T61, I was able to keep them separate. Now I can't comment with my artist page...only my personal page : (
  • jer56wi's picture
    @sally
    Left by jer56wi, on Jan 26, 2010 - 9:18
    ...I think it's 'cuz he isn't spending all his time plurking. I might have to follow suit.
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »