• felix felix
  • felix the cat whistle black felix the cat whistl...

• Rosanne's picture
    Left by Rosanne, on Feb 19, 2010 - 16:05
    thank you so much for your feedback! we're glad you like our music! :)
  • pidderpat's picture
    I see you everywhere
    Left by pidderpat, on Feb 19, 2010 - 15:57
    Are you and me the only ones favoriting songs or are we the only ones with fabulous taste? I gotta learn how to pimp my playlist btw.
  • Hiya Chas
    Left by Richard John, on Feb 19, 2010 - 5:25
    Thanks for listening!
  • Thanks!
    Left by Ivory Drive, on Feb 18, 2010 - 16:31
    We'll eventually put up all our songs here, but we glad you noticed that Hide and Seek was not over there.

We're also excited because we've just licensed our music to a major cable TV network. No specific episode yet, but we think it is a big step for us!
  • Joe Sibol's picture
    Hey Hey!
    Left by Joe Sibol, on Feb 13, 2010 - 15:22
    Yes, made it over here. Can't understand what's going on back at the 61. What do you think happened? Maybe this is better, don't know much about it yet. Either way, thanks for listening to my tunes!
  • Tokyosexwhale's picture
    you wiley thing you
    Left by Tokyosexwhale, on Feb 11, 2010 - 20:58
    Hehe, love Wiley's comment here. Looks like your foxy friend got booted from the "other place". And I was so enjoying the mischief you caused. Ah well. Hope things are good with you.
  • WileyFox's picture
    Miss Me?
    Left by WileyFox, on Feb 11, 2010 - 17:57
    Hi friend.

I'm so glad to make it back and team up again! It's been fun causing trouble at the other place, hasn't it?
  • hdsander's picture
    Left by hdsander, on Feb 9, 2010 - 16:17
    I'm following you!!!

Thanks for the continuing recommendations at Ladies First. :)
  • Marijn's picture
    Left by Marijn, on Feb 6, 2010 - 8:48
    I have to say that the soundquality of the music on this site is different than the sixtyone. Do you also hear it?
    • Options!
      Left by Suzen JueL, on Feb 6, 2010 - 20:02
      Uvumi says they are working on the sound issue, they have a blog about it. I've noticed it too. Best option is to upload your songs at 128kbps or less...because of the bandwidth they have at the moment. When the site gets bigger, the options will be better. I upload my songs at 320, which is great for CD and audio files etc....but on this site....try to upload at 128 if you Give a download away and 96 if you don't. It supposedly works better.
  • Marijn's picture
    Left by Marijn, on Feb 6, 2010 - 8:32
    He,

thanks for your fast reply. I will add more songs later. Does this work the same as sixtyone?
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »