• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07
  • Profile views: 20331

ReportCesarJuliusCesarJulius

• Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States of America

• with the candy teeth with the candy teeth
    (11 comments)
  • a sperm in a robe by Doug Hoffman a sperm in a robe by...
  • pretty jerome pretty jerome
    (5 comments)

• GODDAMN YOUR GOOD
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 29, 2010 - 21:03
    AT THAT
  • I have a piece
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:45
    of raw ass melancholy, that me and hollis are doin a lil blues on, and I can't help but think you might want it for chopping purposes. will ping. about 1:23 mark there is a lil loop waiting to happen that should have some graciellita up on it then people would be like Oh goodness thats good musics.
    • Left by CesarJulius, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:46
      that's what i'm working on today, then...
      • WILL YOU SEE THIS
        Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:52
        becuase its a level deep. hmm anywho pinging now, there is a certain amount of glitch to my tone I have had microphonal failure! ack but I thought it might still be workable
    • ZOMFG EVEN FUCKING RADDER
      Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:46
      would be GRACIELLITA IN ONE EAR AND AMY K IN THE OTHER o shit would that be rad
  • tell me
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:21
    that aint some quality punk rock that I sent you! PITTSBURGH
  • duality
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 29, 2010 - 10:04
    means I keep missing half the convos they just wither out in space. but I aint bitchin haha I don't think I'll go back over there no matter what. you?
  • Pieps's picture
    the hat
    Left by Pieps, on Jan 29, 2010 - 8:42
    LOLOL , I got the hat from a friend from Zimbabwe ... a country that has the same kinda economy as my home-economy ... I wear it out of solidarity ;-)
    • Left by CesarJulius, on Jan 29, 2010 - 8:54
      you are a very brave man and a good friend to be seen in public with that thing! i guess it matches everything...

very impressive range of styles (musically!)
  • pigri's picture
    Left by pigri, on Jan 29, 2010 - 8:32
    can you just add me on the bookface already so i can stalk you proper?
  • DoctorBaglioni's picture
    Left by DoctorBaglioni, on Jan 29, 2010 - 1:41
    hello, cool to see you here :D the internet is sometimes a small place. I think the uvumi-server is going to implode with the amount of music being uploaded in just a few days...
  • Left by CesarJulius, on Jan 28, 2010 - 11:32
    ATTENTION ALL HAITIAN IMMIGRANTS:

YOUR COUNTRY GETTING FUCKED UP DOES NOT SUDDENLY GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CHEAT ON YOUR GEOMETRY FINAL.

i'm not so sure this is relevant to anyone on this site, but if you have recently signed up, Jean-Jacques Lafleur, i might be talking to you.

also, i think davy and brian from color theory may also be involved.
  • woodjean's picture
    Yep
    Left by woodjean, on Jan 28, 2010 - 10:47
    It just won't be right if you weren't here!
  • oh hell yeah
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 28, 2010 - 6:51
    you know me man thats the rocksauce
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »