• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

ReportBruceBruce

• Location: Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States of America
  • Label: listener

Yet another computer programmer. Seem to be a lot of them here. Guess programmers like music, too! Uvumi is a great place for that!

featuredsongs-notes.png

bullet-sq.pngmini Marshall Stokes - Upcoming Blues

bullet-sq.pngThis Place We're In Van Wampler - This Place We're In

bullet-sq.pngBreath of the Victory March Ivory Drive - Breath of the Victory March

bullet-sq.pngFool Jeremy and Rebecca - Fool

bullet-sq.pngFootprints on the Moon on Uvumi.com Will Knox - Footprints on the Moon
get this

Like my Featured Song box? I've put up a template you can copy/paste into your own Bio to feature songs. It is at Featured Songs template for your Bio.

• LMMS's picture
    Thanks...
    Left by LMMS, on Jan 31, 2010 - 6:15
    For the friend request! I was going to send you one the other day for your clever use of Kokopelli, but for some reason I never sent it out. Who knows...

Hope you have a swell day!
    • Left by Bruce, on Jan 31, 2010 - 10:04
      Glad you like the Kokopelli - it actually was the cover for a Java programming book I wrote some years ago.
      • LMMS's picture
        Wow!
        Left by LMMS, on Jan 31, 2010 - 11:32
        Hi again - saw in my email that I had a couple of posts so I figured I'd drop by... Your tutorial is AMAZING! My HTML skills are quite lacking, so I'm looking forward to trying out the tips and making my wall beautious. Thanks!!
  • cr's picture
    Thanks
    Left by cr, on Jan 31, 2010 - 5:19
    Thanks for the tips on using html markup. I'm a noob when it comes to that and your tips are really helpful.
  • huzzah for refuge
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 30, 2010 - 8:13
    and also yay for the tutorial! good stuff
    and new upload http://uvumi.com/#polkaglocks/songs/4992
  • Jerbecca's picture
    We made it!!!
    Left by Jerbecca, on Jan 27, 2010 - 5:11
    Well, here we are! All dressed up, and no place to go... (Well, that's not exactly true... on either count.) Not dressed... and everywhere to go... (That's more like it!) :-)
  • Sally's picture