• Last update: Feb 24, 2010 - 12:47

Reportbrookinmatildabrookinmatilda

Brookinmatilda's picture
  • Location: ─░zmir, Turkey
  • Label: catwoman

tater princess in daylight, catwoman at night

about me

twitterhypemfacebookgroup

I guess Im getting retired on both uvumi and t61. The journey was amazing, thank you all...

• me me
  • second cup second cup
    (1 comment)

• haha
    Left by junwil, on Jan 31, 2010 - 3:34
    well well, if u can be the wonderwoman... pidderpat is the batman.. we can all be superfriends :D
    • pidderpat's picture
      Left by pidderpat, on Jan 31, 2010 - 19:24
      No, cr is batman. I'm gleek. or something like that.
  • kelkoo's picture
    heyy!!!
    Left by kelkoo, on Jan 29, 2010 - 2:46
    i could not get on Uvumi...it would not load. But finally am here! so lets talk of of our new home!!:D
  • hey hey
    Left by junwil, on Jan 28, 2010 - 15:21
    i miss u brook! im finally here! hahahah and im happy :D

hope u is doing ok! ive been to the taters band group... lots of familiar faces and a whole lot new ones.. people be taking new identities 0_0
  • Left by Rafael, on Jan 28, 2010 - 15:14
    Hey princess, I know what you mean... but the developers there doesn't care at all with us. So I'm just moving on. It may take some time for all of us get used to it but this place has a lot of music features!!! So amazing :)
  • Left by faberex the cat, on Jan 28, 2010 - 13:29
    heila principessa qui tutto bene
    ho caricato un mio mix se ti va scarica pure

ciaooooooooooo
  • pablotee's picture
    merci
    Left by pablotee, on Jan 28, 2010 - 1:50
    vancouver says hi !
    daliwatch.gif
  • cr's picture
    Hi
    Left by cr, on Jan 27, 2010 - 17:22
    Trying to get Dandelion Wine to come over. Hopefully they'll come
  • pidderpat's picture
    Wait
    Left by pidderpat, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:24
    Am I wrong about the comment time? I think I might be.
    • brookinmatilda's picture
      no idea
      Left by brookinmatilda, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:40
      it's 19:40 here. Does it look 19:40 to you?
      • pidderpat's picture
        Nope...says 9:40.
        Left by pidderpat, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:46
        damn...I thought I was on to something. My bad.
  • pidderpat's picture
    Left by pidderpat, on Jan 27, 2010 - 9:22
    Hey I just noticed another thing I love about this site... when you post a comment it shows what time it is where you are, so I can now tell if it's late night for you or whatever (you know I always was time-zone challenged)! AND there's no 500 character anymore! Look at me, I have 915 characters left! A verbose chimpanzee could take advantage of this situation, but for now I'll play nice. Be sure and sign up as a fan of Team Uvumi so you can keep up to date with all the changes happening around here (described in their blog). I hope they don't add a competitive gaming aspect to the site. Well, have a good night!
  • folkfruit's picture
    Left by folkfruit, on Jan 27, 2010 - 8:43
    I'm not, but I spend a lot of time there :)

Are you portuguese? Do you speak portuguese?
  • «  1  2  3  4  »