• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Reportblujuwelblujuwel

Blujuwel's picture
  • Location: Bumtiki, Rwanda

• 30 30
  • besame mucho besame mucho
  • everything but the kitchen sink everything but the k...
  • redondo july09 redondo july09

• petaydoranski's picture
    Left by petaydoranski, on Jan 27, 2010 - 2:52
    hello blujuwel! how are ya?
  • October Skye's picture
    Hello fellow refugee!
    Left by October Skye, on Jan 26, 2010 - 18:59
    It's like I was wandering the e-desert for four days before stumbling upon an oasis.
    music
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 26, 2010 - 17:31
    tell me how to use this thing to hear music. also, i like your avatar. it is VERY PEACEFUL. raine's too. i want flowers now.
  • QuixoticNeurotic's picture
    Left by QuixoticNeurotic, on Jan 25, 2010 - 20:16
    I'm doing well, Jules, I hope you are too! Are you really in Rwanda? *cocks head to the side*
  • Andrew Lothian's picture
    Left by Andrew Lothian, on Jan 25, 2010 - 14:03
    Hey I accidentally deleted my band account, the nobodies, and know you were a fan, It's back up now if you want to still be a fan. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • cr's picture
    I'm suffering withdrawal
    Left by cr, on Jan 25, 2010 - 6:12
    yes I miss the old site and especially the people. This place looks promising and less scary than stereofame. I'll talk to you later...gotta go to work.
  • cr's picture
    Left by cr, on Jan 25, 2010 - 5:47
    *rings doorbell, runs away*
  • QuixoticNeurotic's picture
    JULES!
    Left by QuixoticNeurotic, on Jan 24, 2010 - 22:21
    JULES JULES JULES JULES JULSE HAGS AND CWTCHES JULES!!!
  • Andrew Lothian's picture
    Hey Blujuwel!
    Left by Andrew Lothian, on Jan 24, 2010 - 20:39
    Nice to meet you, were you on the sixtyone? I'm not sure how I feel about steroefame. It's got a lot going on, i'm not sure what it all means.
  • Hello!
    Left by Ed Martin, on Jan 24, 2010 - 19:31
    I hope you enjoyed my music! Thanks!
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »