• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Reportblujuwelblujuwel

Blujuwel's picture
  • Location: Bumtiki, Rwanda

• 30 30
  • besame mucho besame mucho
  • everything but the kitchen sink everything but the k...
  • juzoo2 juzoo2

• Jerbecca's picture
    Hello!!!
    Left by Jerbecca, on Jan 29, 2010 - 1:20
    Hi blujuwel! So great to see you here! And, thanks for stopping by before heading out. :-) Looking forward to "seeing" you again.

Take care!

Jeremy and Rebecca
  • Holly D's's picture
    I'm a moron
    Left by Holly D's, on Jan 28, 2010 - 15:23
    Hey blujuwel,
    Great to see another old61er. Your name is so unique and rhymes so I remember very well. Thanks for becoming a fan over here. Still getting use to it. I'm a moron and set up the band as my profile so now I had to redo it. So we have a different page now for Hollywood Drunks so come by and become a fan again. Sorry for my stupidity not for my drinking. And forgive this bad generic comment. I'll get better. peace, Hollywood Drunks
  • Raine's picture
    Love ya!
    Left by Raine, on Jan 28, 2010 - 9:10
    Cyber-cya soon - I can't wait to talk again and hear all the GOOD news!
  • Dass's picture
    Left by Dass, on Jan 28, 2010 - 8:50
    Hey nice to have you on here, have you been on here for a long time?

I just started, with T61 messing up everything
  • cr's picture
    *giggles*
    Left by cr, on Jan 27, 2010 - 18:40
    bum-tiki
  • ok CWTCHS and HAGS
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Jan 27, 2010 - 18:08
    I love you and so do the others
  • ForgottenPrince's picture
    refugee is ver nice
    Left by ForgottenPrince, on Jan 27, 2010 - 13:25
    i like expat also. :) things are warming up here...i like it.
  • Serin's picture
    Left by Serin, on Jan 27, 2010 - 6:26
    Hey there! Welcome to the party. :)
    i have played TWO SONGS ALREADY!!
    Left by Unregistered User, on Jan 27, 2010 - 6:10