• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Reportblujuwelblujuwel

Blujuwel's picture
  • Location: Bumtiki, Rwanda

• juzoo2 juzoo2
  • everything but the kitchen sink everything but the k...
  • 30 30
  • besame mucho besame mucho

• cr's picture
    Left by cr, on Feb 11, 2010 - 4:39
    *writes "WELCOME BACK" in yellow snow, outside your wall....runs away*
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 10, 2010 - 19:37
    The last three days were stressful! Now I think I've reached my nirvana, so I'm enjoying a bit some music. How about you?? Are you fully back?

I'm about to travel back to the city I study... a bit sad because I'm close to it, not sure when yet but soon. I've been working mostly of my vacation time, so I really wished I could finally rest for a little bit but I've got MORE WORK INSTEAD. How fun is that? :P
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 10, 2010 - 19:09
    I MISSED YOU
  • Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 10, 2010 - 14:28
    Here's a REALLY GOOD SONG

• Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 10, 2010 - 13:50
    Yay - she's baaaacccckkk!!!!

*dances the Bohata groove*
  • cr's picture
    Found a really cool song...and thought I'd harrass you with it...
    Left by cr, on Feb 7, 2010 - 8:35
    Monster's Aren't Real ...sorry gotta go *runs down your street chased by angry neighbours*
  • cr's picture
    I know you are away...
    Left by cr, on Feb 1, 2010 - 20:14
    ...so I snuck in and watered your plants and then helped myself to some your booze. BTW you are out of scotch. I may have also left the toilet seat up.;)
  • Apostropheme's picture
    Left by Apostropheme, on Feb 1, 2010 - 4:53
    Hi juwel! I FOUND you!!
  • Raine's picture
    HI Sweets
    Left by Raine, on Jan 31, 2010 - 15:01
    I'm here to grab a song for my "one song from each friend" playlist. I found The Capsian Sea by Canoe here - nice. You are missed and thought of every day and happy friend anniversary (see below)!!!!!

*hags*
  • chokinghazzard's picture
    Today
    Left by chokinghazzard, on Jan 30, 2010 - 15:37
    is the anniversary of our first meeting 11 years ago. Remember? You came out of the auditorium and I stopped you and asked who colored your hair. You told me genetics. I laughed and we got coffee from the stand.
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »