• Last update: Jun 15, 2014 - 20:07

Reportblujuwelblujuwel

Blujuwel's picture
  • Location: Bumtiki, Rwanda

• 30 30
  • everything but the kitchen sink everything but the k...
  • redondo july09 redondo july09
  • dancing dancing

• Samantha Bodkin's picture
    Left by Samantha Bodkin, on Feb 20, 2010 - 11:53
    hi sweetie pie :O)
    how goes?
  • hi jules
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 20, 2010 - 8:07
    big hugs
  • cwtchs
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 12, 2010 - 19:16
    i am wondering about those twins!
  • chokinghazzard's picture
    My mind
    Left by chokinghazzard, on Feb 12, 2010 - 18:02
    is filled with air. Lots of room for inane facts of yesterday. And of yesterday, maybe you should update your photos? You look fabulous in short hair
    :-)
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 12, 2010 - 11:39
    yep I think you're right. well the weather here is very warm, as always. no snow, no rain, no nothing. just sun, sun, sun!!! ahhhhh! I want snow! :(
  • Raine's picture
    Left by Raine, on Feb 12, 2010 - 7:03
    Hi back! I'm supposed to be doing homework -lol!

*hugs*
  • kelkoo's picture
    Talking for Shankc
    Left by kelkoo, on Feb 12, 2010 - 6:22
    Hi blujuwel, i created this account for shankc hoping would be able to log in... but seems she is having bigger troubles than me to connect to uvumi. She will live you a message on facebook.
  • oh its still snowy mess here
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 12, 2010 - 5:02
    its gross and depressing but I know it will be gone somewhat soon! hags! i sent sabbides a couple texts but he never answered. polka glocks are on uvumi homepage! wooohooo I got banned from T61 too hahahaha
    • hmmmm
      Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 12, 2010 - 6:21
      well thats no good. anywho here is many cwtchs for you. ick its so gray outside blah
      • Raine's picture
        Left by Raine, on Feb 12, 2010 - 6:48
        I want to kick him in the teeth :-)

I'm really not a violent person just loyal

*waves*
  • Left by Rafael, on Feb 11, 2010 - 16:32
    Actually I'm on my hometown right now while I'm in vacation. I study somewhere else, it's a bigger city, you know... but sounds like my parents don't want me to go so soon to there as my classes will only come back at march. Eek!
    Permanent Link
  • HULLO JULES
    Left by Davy Hamburgers, on Feb 11, 2010 - 6:09
    how are you? I cwtchs you
  • «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »