- Certified Audio Engineer
- I have worked on the Neve V-3 Console, Yamaha O2R Digital console, Pro Tools CONTROL 24, AMS Neve DFC digital console, Solid State Logic AWS 900 G-series console and the ICON control surface D series
- Experienced at tracking, mixing, and editing with Pro tools, Sound forge, WaveLab, Cubase SX, Logic, and Peak LE
- Knowledgeable with operation and real world use of VST Plug-ins and Outboard signal processing units
- Experienced in music production, sound design, mixing and editing for Film and TV
- MIDI sequencing, digital audio processing, music synthesis,
NOISE SHELTER SOUND DESIGN
- 2008-2009 - Honduras & Miami - Engineer / Owner = Music production, audio restoration, Sound design for TV and Film.
FREELANCED FOR PEPSI
- 2007-2008 - Tegucigalpa, Honduras - Music Producer / Producer = Produced entire Battle of the Bands II for Honduras. Produced several TV commercials and radio spots, recorded and mixed all live concerts. I also produced, recorded and mixed winning artist's
FREELANCED FOR PEPSICO
- 2006-2007 - Central America & Latin America - Music Producer / Producer = Produced 6 jingles and Tv spots for "Un Baile" Campaign released trhough out Central America, Puerto Rico, and Brazil.
FISH (MUSIC PRODUCER)
- 2006-2007 -Miami, FL - Music producer / Assistant Engineer = Worked next to recognized Hip Hop / Reggeaton Producer Sam Fisher on EP's and artist development (credits Daddy Yankee, Tego Calderon, Fey, Plastilina Mosh, Vico C, and Celia Cruz)
MC PRODUCTIONS INC.
- 2005-2006 - Hollywood, FL - Music Producer = Produced and remixed singles and EP's for company's artists.
M.O.B. / D.P.I.
- 2004-2007- Honduras & New York - Music Producer / Mixing engineer = Artist development, produced, recorded and mixed various EP's and LP's. Toured live with artists as main DJ, Synths, drum machine, and sampler Programmer.
- 2002-2008 - Tegucigalpa, Honduras - Music Producer / Owner = Recording / Production Studio
- Produced, Recorded and mixed 14 albums for independent and signed artists including but not limited to:
Los Bohemios (Warner Chappell), Dj Sy (Universal Music Mexico), Raza 4 Christ (Universal Music) El Novato (Enlace Music)
- As an artist & performer "Acidmunky" I released "Radio Astronomy" LP through Itunes, Napster, Beats Digital, Amazon, Last FM, Amazon Yahoo music, and Rhapsody. Featured the single "Shake it off" on Tom Green's movie SHRED and was also aired on MTV LA VMA's 2007. Signed "Move On" to the UK Label Urban Angel Music LTC and was also released on the Animal House compilation.
- Signed image deal with Pepsi (Honduras) 2007
- Signed image deal with Sobe Adrenaline Rush (Honduras) 2009
- Creative and eager to learn, love new challenges, good at troubleshooting, team player, and experienced on-stage and off.
- Current member of SESAC - Fluent in English and Spanish - Love synthesizers; drum machines, samplers and vocoders.
SAE Institute of Technology Los Angeles, CA
- 2008-2009 - Degree in Audio engineering